• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henderson behavioral issues?

NAS

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

Charlie Strong addressed he was having issues…..and we just got him for decent TE.   I think it is safe to say it isn’t just fake internet rumors off those two facts. 

There's a difference between having issues and some of the rumors, which included mention of suicide. To be clear, that was the rumors and not something CJ said.

• Pie 1

He needed a change of scenery. Him playing in Florida as a pro with money was going to be tough on him. It’s like putting Haskins around some bad influences back home in DC. For them to grow and get away from some shady people around them who don’t want what’s best for them, they need to be moved to other teams. The Jaguars did him a major favor here. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, PandaMan said:

My dad lives there and drove me around last time I saw him.  It just kept going, and going… and going… still in Jacksonville.  There wasn’t even anything too entertaining.  5/10 would not recommend 

It's the whole county. It's dumb. They incorporated the whole county like 25 years ago or whatever.

7 minutes ago, Ship said:

He's probably having some issues, but bad coaches have given away more for less.

I can’t recall an example of team trying to deal a top 10 pick after year one….who actually looked good.   Which he did.  

Expensive vets? Busts? Yeah. 

it’s a great deal for us.  I just think you got to temper expectation of what it turns into. If he is gone after this year I don’t think it would reflect bad at all on our FO.   And I have been hard on this current group.   

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I can’t recall an example of team trying to deal a top 10 pick after year one….who actually looked good.   Which he did.  

it’s a great deal for us.  I just think you got to temper expectation of what it turns into. If he is gone after this year I don’t think it would reflect bad at all on our FO.   And I have been hard on this current group. 

When the player isn’t happy on the team it makes sense to move them while they have value. He’s been unhappy in Jacksonville since he got drafted. It was the worst case scenario for him to get drafted by them. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean, we got Greg for a 3rd straight up.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

Not to be overly personal but I've see what it's like to have toxic relatives and to need a change of scenery. If he can put it together on and off the field this is a big boom for us.....Our defense could be sitting pretty for years

Going going personal either, or try hard not too. Some couple in my family just got a great offer for land, few mill. Nothing has happened, letter of intent has signed, still have not got the $$$, nor will any time soon. The saint marry of our family just asked for 20k on a load that was repaid years ago...... Im legit shocked, woman was next to greatness before this in my impossible book. People change, told them not to tell a soul and the purest one already asked for some of the pie..... just, ugh.

• Pie 1

watching some interviews…seems a little immature(he’s young it makes sense) and difficult to communicate with. Just my armchair psychoanalysis. He’s very keen to point out he’s a not a football fan 

Edited by RJK

20 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

There's a difference between having issues and some of the rumors, which included mention of suicide. To be clear, that was the rumors and not something CJ said.

The rumors of suicide are based on cryptic tweets/likes. I'm not sure it is that serious. I went through them and I don't think there is anything that bad in there. It's mostly stuff about wanting to be left alone.