• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the Turning Point Game of the 2021 Season

Hoenheim

Do We Win this Pivotal Game?   

132 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Panthers going to Beat the Cowboys on Sunday?

• Yes we're blowing them out Ala Saints 2021
    • Yes but a close defensive struggle
    • No we will narrowly lose
    • Lose but Moral victory
    • Bad meltdown Ala 2018/2019
    • Dadnold will outduel dak and we win in a legendary shoot out

Ala Steelers and 49ers  in 2018 and 2019

Just looking over our schedule our biggest challenge after this seems to be Buffalo and TB twice in late season.

Winning vs the Cowboys here will give us the momentum to make a deep playoff run. Or a bad loss could throw everything off the rails. 

If there is any game for this team to show up.. it's this one 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

Ala Steelers and 49ers  in 2018 and 2019

Just looking over our schedule our biggest challenge after this seems to be Buffalo and TB twice in late season.

Winning vs the Cowboys here will give us the momentum to make a deep playoff run. Or a bad loss could throw everything off the rails. 

I would not rule out the Vikings and most certainly not the Cards. Vikings may look 1-2 but they could go either way this season. Cards are legit and probably have the most high powered offense we’ll face this season. 

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, CarolinaLivin said:

This won't be a season ending game or a game that causes for panic if we lose. 

This is a game where panthers fans get to see what we truly have in Darnold without ole reliable (22)

EXACTLY.

The training wheels are off.  

Time to show Panthers fans what you're made of, Sam.

If he can show that he can go toe-to-toe with Dak, then that will be very encouraging going forward even in a losing effort.

BUT....a win in their house against their stupid fans and their Glory-Hole-Obsessed Owner would be SOO DAMN SWEET.  😈

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

I don't even want to think about Steelers or 49ers games. So utterly demoralizing.

Thankfully this is a new team, a new staff. I think Rhule will keep them on a more even keel win or lose. Expectations are still pretty low for the team nationally though the defense has gotten a lot of attention. (Being #1 will do that).

Last week's second half showed me something about this team's grit and resilience. Gives me some optimism that they can handle a tough battle.

I'm gonna try and just enjoy it without huge expectations of a W. I believe in this team right now no matter the outcome.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

This is actually the first game that is not a must-win.  If we lost any of those other gimme games, it would've been so disheartening to both the fans and the team that it probably would've affected the rest of the season.

But it does have the potential to legitimize our team and build major momentum, so it'll be the most exciting one to go into thus far.

• Pie 8
  • Beer 1