• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fans are some cocky sumbiches

Zod

This game is going to be decided by the lines. All the fan favorite guys on Dallas won't matter if our defensive line can run rampant over their patchwork line.

The same holds true for us. 

In the end, I'm looking forward to us winning the contest. I take a bit of shameful enjoyment when I see Cowboys fans disappointed. And I think their fans are just a little too sure of their chances right now. 

17 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We gave them a heaping helping of humble pie during our Thanksgiving match up.  They were pretty sure of themselves that game too.  Man I miss Luke, he was an absolute BEAST in that game!

This is setting up perfectly. The Dallas Cowboys fans expectations are high. What can go wrong WILL go wrong for the Cowboys. It's only a matter of time. Just like Stephen A Smith says....they are an accident waiting to happen. The fall is coming for them.

2 minutes ago, NCBlu said:

Every cowboy fan I know is a ass hole.. Just saying

Their long time training camp is in a city by my home - the armpit of Ventura County, Oxnard.  You take your life in your hands attending practices, their “fans” look like gangbangers, seedy people.  I’ve only seen photographs in the local paper, never risk driving by if I had to.

Sam and Robby have beat them before, hope it happens again.  Shut up their phony cowboy fans.

3 minutes ago, Jonah Hill said:

Not even sure the Panthers belong in the same stadium as the Cowboys...lol... I'm expecting a Cowboys blowout victory by halftime.

Make sure you come back here Sunday night.  You're going to have alot of crow to eat.

Cowboys are good but they are very beatable.   This isn't your typical defense.  When Dak tries to extend the play outside one of our speedy players is going to make him wish he was still in rehab.

36 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We gave them a heaping helping of humble pie during our Thanksgiving match up.  They were pretty sure of themselves that game too.  Man I miss Luke, he was an absolute BEAST in that game!

I've never seen a 3-7 team be favored over a 10-0 team, easiest $ ever.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

55 minutes ago, joemac said:

You mean like we just did to the Saints?  Who, by the way, are a MUCH better team than the Eagles?

Haven't you heard? That win doesn't count because Saints had coaches out with Covid, and some of their defensive starters were out, and Jameis forgot to eat his breakfast that day, and Payton forgot to snort his crack, and the slight breeze affected the brain chemistry of their entire team.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I don’t expect anything less from cowboy fans. They are the most arrogant and self centered fan base I have ever seen.

If they are even remotely good, their fanbase gets high on their own sh*t more than any other fanbase. When they're bad, burn the stadium to the ground. That part, this fanbase can relate to!

• Flames 1