• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cowboys fans are some cocky sumbiches

Zod

53 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

Their long time training camp is in a city by my home - the armpit of Ventura County, Oxnard.  You take your life in your hands attending practices, their “fans” look like gangbangers, seedy people.  I’ve only seen photographs in the local paper, never risk driving by if I had to.

Sam and Robby have beat them before, hope it happens again.  Shut up their phony cowboy fans.

wya? I'm in Moorpark.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, LegioX said:

I don’t expect anything less from cowboy fans. They are the most arrogant and self centered fan base I have ever seen.

They have been resting on the laurels of teams from 30 years ago, and for some crazy reason they think those teams apply to them today, when a lot of them were not even born yet, and probably couldnt name 5 players from those teams. Seriously, they have the most undeserved arrogance and cockiness of any pro sports fan base in existence today.