• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta 8 THC

Zod

On 10/1/2021 at 9:10 AM, dave-o said:

Yep....  You could get a full baggie of Columbian for 20 - 25 bucks....  Then the green weed started showing up in the early 80's...  Cents-a-million we called it....  Or seeds-a-million...  And like you said Thai stick would pop up not so often...  Black hash used to show up too....

Do you mean Sensimilla? 

• Pie 2

On 10/1/2021 at 10:14 PM, Anybodyhome said:

Sheeeeeiiit... all you youngsters....

I remember $10 "lids" and "4-finger bags" and, if you were a big spender, you could get some Acapulco Gold for $15-20, Maui Wowie... geez, I can't remember them all. Sensimilla from Northern California was the best back then.

And it was a happy buzz that still left you functional. Now, it's like being hit by a zoologist's tranq dart.

• Pie 1

On 10/1/2021 at 8:56 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Nope. CBD, but I don't do any products for humans. All my stuff is for dogs (well, and one for horses). At the end of the day, I like most dogs better than I like most people, so... 😛

Hey Linville, I’ve used Liberty brand D8 for a while now. I really enjoy the product and it’s worked great to help me sleep. Are they are a decent manufacturer? You seem to be pretty well versed in this stuff. 

6 minutes ago, DaddyDarnold said:

Hey Linville, I’ve used Liberty brand D8 for a while now. I really enjoy the product and it’s worked great to help me sleep. Are they are a decent manufacturer? You seem to be pretty well versed in this stuff. 

Not familiar with them. Took a quick look at the website and my concern is that they're only doing potency testing, no pesticide or heavy metal contamination testing. High end industry standard is all three. I'm not familiar with Botanica which is the lab they're using for potency testing. Looking at Botanica's website, I have some concerns. I'm not seeing any mentioning of even offering pesticide and heavy metal testing and they're using some red flag language. Saying things like "effective treatment for *insert ailment here*" regarding cannabis is how you get on the FDA radar and you do not want to be on the FDA's radar.

Honestly, I'd shop elsewhere.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not familiar with them. Took a quick look at the website and my concern is that they're only doing potency testing, no pesticide or heavy metal contamination testing. High end industry standard is all three. I'm not familiar with Botanica which is the lab they're using for potency testing. Looking at Botanica's website, I have some concerns. I'm not seeing any mentioning of even offering pesticide and heavy metal testing and they're using some red flag language. Saying things like "effective treatment for *insert ailment here*" regarding cannabis is how you get on the FDA radar and you do not want to be on the FDA's radar.

Thanks for the info. I go to a nice little shop in my area and the guy there sold me really well on Liberty brand. I probably should've done some digging myself into the brand before using it so often. I mainly use cartridges (with occasional edibles). Is there a brand you recommend for that? I'm located in NC if that helps any. I looked up NuLeaf (I saw you said they are decent), but it doesn't look like they sell cartridges. 

6 minutes ago, DaddyDarnold said:

Thanks for the info. I go to a nice little shop in my area and the guy there sold me really well on Liberty brand. I probably should've done some digging myself into the brand before using it so often. I mainly use cartridges (with occasional edibles). Is there a brand you recommend for that? I'm located in NC if that helps any. I looked up NuLeaf (I saw you said they are decent), but it doesn't look like they sell cartridges. 

Despite gimmicky branding that would usually immediately throw red flags, look into Area 52 for carts. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

What's wrong with pesticides and heavy metal?