• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Respect for the Panthers - What Cowboys Fans are Saying

Zod

Dallas fan came into the store today, not surprisingly, looking to get a glock.. he fortunately happened to catch me for help, and i commented on his hat/tshirt/mask/dangly key strap thingy hanging from his neck.. 

“Gonna be a tough week wearing that gear after tomorrow…”

we went back & forth a few, good natured & all.. so I told him “because you’re you & I’m really ready to see what happens tomorrow, I will give you half-off double price on anything in the store…” 

he got all excited & started grabbing accessories, didn’t even hear all the chuckles from the other customers…

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, DakInYourMouths said:

not sure why “inyourface” has to mean sacks, especially considering the incredible amount of pressures/hurries he’s had in his 3 game career.   Darnold will get acquainted tho, you can bet on that.  I’d put the over/under on Dak sacks at 3, same number of tds.   And id be the house that Mr “seeing ghosts” falls more.   As far as zeke, wake me up when he misses a game due too injury.  Guess his tissue just isn’t quite as soft as Christian’s lmao

I’ll take you up on that, got $20 that says Dak is sacked more than Darnold will be… I love a prop bet… I’ll PayPal you if need be, let me know….. or! A hat!! I prefer the ‘47 brand kind, curved bill, comfy fit… have yours shipped to you if need be…. but I doubt it…..

4 hours ago, j2sgam said:

Dallas fan came into the store today, not surprisingly, looking to get a glock.. he fortunately happened to catch me for help, and i commented on his hat/tshirt/mask/dangly key strap thingy hanging from his neck.. 

“Gonna be a tough week wearing that gear after tomorrow…”

we went back & forth a few, good natured & all.. so I told him “because you’re you & I’m really ready to see what happens tomorrow, I will give you half-off double price on anything in the store…” 

he got all excited & started grabbing accessories, didn’t even hear all the chuckles from the other customers…

Episode 3 Scooter GIF by BLoafX

21 hours ago, ParsonsInYoFace said:

ok man, we could argue all night long. I believe we both have up and coming teams. we just need to see what happens. Lets have a good game and I'll talk to you tomorrow, win or lose. Good luck and be safe.

Good game for the Cowboys. Refs were rough at first on the Panthers, but saw many should be calls as well against the Panthers. The score wasnt close enough to make it a refs game. You guys have a great team and hopefully we both can bring down the Bucs and Rams. Peace.

4 hours ago, DakInYourMouths said:

well well well, would ya look at that.

wonder how that elite run do’s numbers look now after kellen moore told zeke to “keep pounding” that ass lmao. 

did y’all even get any sacks? yeesh.

no worries though, you’ll always have 2015, dickheads!

85 bears popping champagne tonight

A Cowboys fan that is able to speak with Dak's dick in his mouth.

Didn't know Cowboys fans can multitask.  

Edited by glenwo2
  • Pie 1

21 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I’ll take you up on that, got $20 that says Dak is sacked more than Darnold will be… I love a prop bet… I’ll PayPal you if need be, let me know….. or! A hat!! I prefer the ‘47 brand kind, curved bill, comfy fit… have yours shipped to you if need be…. but I doubt it…..

I’ll eat my crow, shoulda taken teh bet…..

45 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

A Cowboys fan that is able to speak with Dak's dick in his mouth.

Didn't know Cowboys fans can multitask.  

The real question is why they aren't all banned yet, I have not seen a single one who actually came to talk football 🏈 just super weak and genaric tiny prick energy smack.

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, LukeTXbro said:

lmao bout as good a response as your defense today lol Love You All Winter Storm GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals  

Dallas is a really good team. I think we may see them again, in the playoffs. He who laughs last, so be careful pumping your regular season win. Dallas played better than we did today, different game with Horn and CMC. I think we will see y’all again, so I’ll save this one for later.