• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl Halftime Show 2022

Captain Morgan

Best thing to do during those SB halftime shows it to do food clean up and/or prep for more.......or make a grocery store run ......

Me?..............I mute the TV........ set my alarm for about 30 mins and get a quick snooze ...........or go play my piano or guitar until that junk is over.......

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Best thing to do during those SB halftime shows it to do food clean up and/or prep for more.......or make a grocery store run ......

Me?..............I mute the TV........ set my alarm for about 30 mins and get a quick snooze ...........or go play my piano or guitar until that junk is over.......

I was with you for the clean-up/food prep/beer run, but a snooze? haha

22 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

Love, love, love it.  These artists have done a lot for the communities they live in, using their platform to help at risk kids participate in sports, higher education and after school programs.  I have a lot of respect for them.

hehe........an inner city version of "up with people" the worse half time show ever............lol

1 minute ago, PghPanther said:

hehe........an inner city version of "up with people" the worse half time show ever............lol

It’s your right to object…..I hate, hate, HATE country music (except Chris Stapleton), talk about fingernails down a chalk board, plus growing up in a small agricultural town in SoCal, the only people that listened to that crap, weren’t very nice people.  Things change, some stigmas don’t.

17 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

If this is true, that will be epic. No halftime show in my lifetime comes even close to Eminem or Dre even if they were solo, with with all of those it’s incredible. 

Unless you started posting here as a toddler, surely you must have forgotten Prince's legendary halftime show...

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

It’s your right to object…..I hate, hate, HATE country music (except Chris Stapleton), talk about fingernails down a chalk board, plus growing up in a small agricultural town in SoCal, the only people that listened to that crap, weren’t very nice people.  Things change, some stigmas don’t.

Not a music genre thing here......I don't like country music any more than people "talking" calling it music today..........

.........but have you ever seen the "up with people" half time shows from the first super bowls??...............LOL....its worse than any kids PBS special you could imagine......go search it on youtube and keep a barf bag ready........