• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

4 hours ago, Jonah Hill said:

Cowboys- 38

Panthers- 6

Zeke runs for 150 yards 3 tds

0 sacks for Carolina.

7 sacks for Dallas.

Brett Kollmann curse is real.

Panthers exposed.

Super Bowl

New Orleans- 42

Kansas City- 10

Most delusional thing i´ve seen this week.

Still butthurt over us dirt stomping you into obliteration? 

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Sorry dude, it's not always What you say but How you say it. I've never pood you I don't think, as you have good insight and can understand but sometimes the way you say things or continue to repeat things can cause a negative feeling about some of your posts. I don't mean this as criticism but more of an honest observation. I know you're a real fan and I also have seen that you picked the Panthers to beat the Saints even if you expressed doubts about the game. I think if you just toned down some of your posts a bit and/or don't continue aggressively posting that opinion in the same or multiple threads, people will respond better. A lot of us are still recovering from the Fields' crew negativity a few weeks ago that was everywhere and may be reacting a little based off that. These are just my 2 cents for whatever they're worth, fan to fan, friend to friend. 

Go Panthers!!!

I understand I wish other people would respond like this. All I said is I think Cowboys win this game and everyone jumped by balls. That’s why I started giving my opinions why and everyone got more upset. Whatever, thanks for the positive comments.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20-16 good guys

It'll be our first real test but we'll hold their running game in check and get some pressure by exploiting their young center with our odd looks and blitzes and force Dak to throw a lot of quick release passes.. which he will, but it'll lead to them settling for a considerable amount of field goals. Teams'll have a couple of turnovers each, think it'll be lower scoring than people expect as that Dallas defense isn't bad. Diggs'll do well on Moore but it'll open up Robby and Terrace to make some plays on their weaker corners like Anthony Brown.

Can go either way, can't wait for sunday.

Edited by beo
  • Pie 1

Superstitions are a thing, right?? 

I think the offense goes 3 and out the first two drives. Defense does a decent job but we’re 3-10 Cowboys at the half. Offense surges a little in the 3rd quarter. Defense lets up a little in the secondary and the final score is 17-24 Cowboys. 

There’s a lot here I’d put in parentheses but I don’t want to ruin anything. Also, fug the Cowgirls….

• Beer 1

The more relevant team the last decade; 69

Most overrated and media hyped team the last decade; 10 (I give them a field goal because they are playing at home)

Notables:

CMC injuries his ankle running up and down the field the DJ and Roddy as they are scoring TD's.  Out for an additional two weeks

Horn decides he wants to play with a cast on his foot because Henderson gets a pick 6 (2 to be exact)

Sam Darnold calls up Adam Gase and tells him to go fudge himself

Panthers fans rejoice while the Cowboy fans go back to being Cowboy fans...waiting for next year.