• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

13 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

I understand I wish other people would respond like this. All I said is I think Cowboys win this game and everyone jumped by balls. That’s why I started giving my opinions why and everyone got more upset. Whatever, thanks for the positive comments.

Sometimes a fellow has to call 'em as he sees them. We're going to lose a few games this year. I just don't happen to think it'll be this one. Respect for saying what you've gotta.

15 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Could we do to the Cowboys, what we did to the saints?...  On the road, without CMC and Horn?  Seems unlikely. Dallas is healthier, at home, with a better QB.  I think we can squeak it out, 24-21.

Not quite right.   I count 15 still out although 2 will be PS players.   Not everyone is listed on the Friday injury reports if on IR

And this is not mentioning La'el Collins, pro bowl offensive RT and all-star dumbass 

I think missing talent tilts toward Dallas especially with Gallup, Lawrence, and Collins out but they've been out since week 1.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Sometimes a fellow has to call 'em as he sees them. We're going to lose a few games this year. I just don't happen to think it'll be this one. Respect for saying what you've gotta.

Every team loses games every year.  TB lost 5 last year and a couple badly

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Le Stranger said:

Not quite right.   I count 15 still out although 2 will be PS players.   Not everyone is listed on the Friday injury reports if on IR

And this is not mentioning La'el Collins, pro bowl offensive RT and all-star dumbass 

I think missing talent tilts toward Dallas especially with Gallup, Lawrence, and Collins out but they've been out since week 1.

Making excuses already. 

15 isn't just not quite right, its outright wrong.  You do NOT have 15 starters out and listing 2nd string, 3rd string,  and PS players  so you can do a "who's more  injured" contest is so lame.

When Elliot, Pollard and Diggs go down, then we'll talk.  In the mean time, we're out 3 secondary starters including our first round draft pick, a staring OL man and a rb that 40% of the offense goes thru.

I'm hoping we win anyway, and after we win that everyone continues to say what they've been saying all along...

...that we haven't played anyone yet.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

Making excuses already. 

15 isn't just not quite right, its outright wrong.  You do NOT have 15 starters out and listing 2nd string, 3rd string,  and PS players  so you can do a "who's more  injured" contest is so lame.

When Elliot, Pollard and Diggs go down, then we'll talk.  In the mean time, we're out 3 secondary starters including our first round draft pick, a staring OL man and a rb that 40% of the offense goes thru.

I'm hoping we win anyway, and after we win that everyone continues to say what they've been saying all along...

Wait, Horn, Burris, who´s the 3rd?

10 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Wait, Horn, Burris, who´s the 3rd?

Hartsfield on IR.  Looks like he was in rotation.

Per NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, cornerback Myles Hartsfield suffered a wrist injury that requires surgery during Sunday’s victory over the Jets. But the injury is not considered season-ending  and Hartsfield is considered week-to-week.

Edited by SBBlue
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, SBBlue said:

This is the best part about our wins.  When we win, our opponents get poo on.  At least the disrespect gets shared. 😂

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, islandhopper81 said:

Yep. No one knew the Texans and Jets were bad until they lost to Carolina. 

You didn't mention the Saints and Winston.  After crowning him week one with his 5 tds, the media had a field day on him after week 2....

• Pie 3