• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

Week 4 at Dallas Cowboys - Loss (3-1). Our defense surprisingly does well against their offense, but our offense has an off day. Our rush defense is greatly improved and forces them to be one dimensional all day. The difference is the vet WRs make one more play against our rookie CBs to pull out the victory. Huddle implodes. 

L 20-17  

I will not go with my projection before the season. After seeing the way our defense is playing as a whole, I believe we can win this game with 20 points. Even without CMC our offense is talented and I think we can put up enough points to win this game against a Dallas defense that (as far as I can tell) relies on turnovers as their line of defense. Darnold is playing above my expectations. He has done a very good job at protecting the football when he throws. We limit the mistakes, we win by 10. 

Panthers 27

Cowboys 17

EDIT: SUPER BOWL PREDICTIONS - BROWNS vs RAMS (RAMS win 34-20)

Edited by mbarbour21
Forgot Super Bowl prediction
  • Beer 1

I am going to picks with my head and not my heart. Although I feel much better about this game after the Cowboys won in a blowout on Monday Night. If they had lost that game, not sure we would have a great chance Sunday. 

Cowboys 28

Panthers 27

We miss a last second field goal. On the bright side though, we reel off 5 in a row after this loss, and head to Arizona with a record of 8 - 1. 

• Beer 1

Carolina starts the half on fire, goes up 14-3 after the 1st quarter.

2nd quarter ends up 21-10 with Dak getting a little mojo going just before half. 

3rd sees our offense stall again, 21-17.

4th 24-17 before a pick 6 by our new CB makes is 31-17. Late game heroics get it to a one score game but Brown and Burns meet at the Dak for a stack of pancakes and recover the fumble to seal the deal.

Sammy D tosses for 300 and 2 TDs to Robby and 1 to Tremble.

D records 5 sacks and gets pressure up the gut all game so Zeke and Pollard never really get their rhythm. 

Bold prediction - Tony Romo has flashbacks of Thomas Davis every time Dak gets ragdolled. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

I am going to picks with my head and not my heart. Although I feel much better about this game after the Cowboys won in a blowout on Monday Night. If they had lost that game, not sure we would have a great chance Sunday. 

Cowboys 28

Panthers 27

We miss a last second field goal. On the bright side though, we reel off 5 in a row after this loss, and head to Arizona with a record of 8 - 1. 

Hey wait for someone to poo u, because I say we going to lose this game and everyone talks sh$t.