• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Predictions Thread

Zod

4 hours ago, SBBlue said:

Making excuses already. 

15 isn't just not quite right, its outright wrong.  You do NOT have 15 starters out and listing 2nd string, 3rd string,  and PS players  so you can do a "who's more  injured" contest is so lame.

When Elliot, Pollard and Diggs go down, then we'll talk.  In the mean time, we're out 3 secondary starters including our first round draft pick, a staring OL man and a rb that 40% of the offense goes thru.

I'm hoping we win anyway, and after we win that everyone continues to say what they've been saying all along...

...that we haven't played anyone yet.

OK, I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit.  I NEVER stated or implied 15 starters were out.  

I plainly said some were major contributors , some were PS, others were starters.  The left starting DE (Lawrence the 5th highest rated DE by PFF last year) the L DT, pro bowl RG, pro bowl caliber WR (Gallup).  Starting LB.  Starting safety.  That's 6 starters.

So, reading your post it reads like a list of excuses by you.   I gave a link, it was self explanatory to those who could follow it.

• Poo 1

I feel that we have 2 teams of equal talent playing this game. So it's going to come down to coaching and turnovers. McCarthy vs Rhule. Moore vs Snow. Quinn vs Brady. Fassel vs Blackburn. And I believe we have the edge in coaching. Fans may feel that not coming out at halftime with adjustments is a bad thing but if what we're doing in the 1st half is working (we've been leading in all 3 games at halftime), you don't change it until you see what the other side has changed. This time we make those pinpoint adjustments before the 4th quarter because we're leading at halftime. 🙂

We win the turnover battle. The Cowboys aren't the Bucs who can overcome 4 turnovers to win.

Bold prediction: Cowboys win the coin toss then go 3 and out as they elect to go 1st on offense.

Panthers   32

Cowboys   21

Edited by GRWatcher

Can we keep up?…gonna be really tough to keep dak down all day…got be be huge up front…pressure and stopping the run

can we run the ball enough?…and can we keep Sam upright?…our OL needs to be better than mediocre

If our defense can hold them to 21 we win

im not picking against us

24-21 good guys

The Panthers time is coming, but it is not this day.

Jerry Jones will envy the Panthers org, but it is not this day.

At the end of this day, the OLine deficiencies are really exposed and the Panthers have trouble scoring. The defense gets overworked and this turns into a rout.

Cowboys 27, Panthers 9.

Just an FYI, I predicted an easy Saints win in week 2, so...

• Poo 3

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Cowboys and media make up some excuse for losing by 10 and not scoring more than 2TDs on us.

They score less than 2 tds on us u can ban my account for a month? If they do u have to make me a moderator for a month. Deal?

Edited by BurnNChinn

Snow is the mad scientist of the defense.  I expect him to have something extra special for Dallas. 

58 Einstein Cartoon Stock Photos and Images - 123RF                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Darnold is getting better every week.  I see him connecting with Robby for a TD.   Tremble,  DJ, and Chuba get one too.

31-13 good guys.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1