• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"a team that, while is 3-0, isn’t in the same class"

rayzor

36 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

The guy is a fan writing for a Cowboys fan site, what’d you expect?

It’s going to be a great game. I could see them beating us in a close game during the regular season and then us crushing them in the playoffs like we’ve done before, or this could be a Thanksgiving Day Massacre all over again. It’ll be fun to see which way it goes. 

Considering that there's no guarantee that EITHER team meet in the Playoffs, I'd rather the Thanksgiving Day Massacre Part 2 happen.

9 hours ago, 5Rings said:

You losers beat the Jets, Texans, and Saints (with no coaches).

What do all of those teams have in common? They don’t have a QB or WRs and their defenses are terrible.

You’re about to run into a damn buzzsaw and you’re all weird for thinking your dog crap team is about to actually beat the Cowboys 😂 

Don’t be surprised if your team doesn’t score a single point. See you in a couple days. 

Yeah, we know we won't see you when your sorry ass every single year a pretender that falls apart overhyped team gets shown for what they are.

Again.

You'll just disappear like the pretender fan for a pretender team you are.

14 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

More satisfying than that one 2015 game where they were gonna turn it around with a win against our overrated team?

Ruining Thanksgiving for millions of Cowboys fans across America.  One of my most cherished memories.

e: I'm seeing Cowboys fans bring up how fixated we seem to be on the 2015 win.  To be fair, that's a good point.  So I'll admit that the Panthers beat your ass in 2018 too.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Flames 3

45 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Since that most glorious Thanksgiving Night 

image_search_1633186647262.jpg

That was one of my all time favorite games, but I actually hated that this happened to Romo. Sure I hated all of the love he got from the talking heads, but he’s a good dude and always played hard. His shitty coaches put him out on the field too soon and basically insured that his career was over. He went out and played because he was a team player and they took advantage of that. I’m glad that Rhule and Co. don’t do that kind of thing, even if it costs them a game or two. I’m sure McCarthy would push a hurt player out on the field to save his fat ass if given the choice. He’s never had a problem with with riding the coat tails of every quarterback he’s been gifted, even if it runs them into the ground. He and Rivera have that in common. 

• Pie 2

17 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

I had a dating app match. Earlier this week.

I read over her profile before I responded to her hello. 

Among the usual things, she said she was looking for someone to help her cheer on her cowboys. 

I responded to her by telling her I was well Qualified for her requirements, cept one. Her Cowboys. Especially this weekend.  Told her boys were going to get ripped apart, and left laying on the field. 

Think she responded? 

Her response was to unmatch me and end the conversation.   

Truth. 

Do you think it was Mrs Scot?

13 hours ago, 5Rings said:

You losers beat the Jets, Texans, and Saints (with no coaches).

What do all of those teams have in common? They don’t have a QB or WRs and their defenses are terrible.

You’re about to run into a damn buzzsaw and you’re all weird for thinking your dog crap team is about to actually beat the Cowboys 😂 

Don’t be surprised if your team doesn’t score a single point. See you in a couple days. 

So dumb you might actually be a Cowboys fan.

18 hours ago, rayzor said:

Smugness of that fanbase and the amount of the unwarranted hype that surrounds that team just pisses me off. I can't wait until we end their season again.

The below comment just set me off today:

"This game won’t be the primetime national coverage that the Cowboys are used to and some former Cowboys teams faltered in these spots. I believe the 2021 Dallas Cowboys show up Sunday and handle business against a team that, while is 3-0, isn’t in the same class. I like the Cowboys to move to 3-1 and start making even more noise across the league."

"Panthers vs Cowboys Week 4: History, player to watch, gut prediction" https://thelandryhat.com/2021/09/30/panthers-vs-cowboys-week-4-history-player-watch-gut-prediction/amp/4/

Well some people may not respect the Panthers 3 - 0 because they haven't really beaten anybody in those three games.  This week the Panthers can gain some respect if they can actually beat a solid Cowboys team.

12 hours ago, KillerKat said:

The last time your team was in the Super Bowl, the macarena had just started.

That is very true, but they have 5 Superbowl trophies and the Panthers have zero.  Hard to clown someone about rings when you don't have any.  Im just sayin....

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Fug Drump said:

That is very true, but they have 5 Superbowl trophies and the Panthers have zero.  Hard to clown someone about rings when you don't have any.  Im just sayin....

Again, clinging to those trophies when they probably aren't even old enough to remember those runs. Imagine bragging about something that happened 25 years ago.