• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Shaqil915 said:

Can we give Luvu a try at MLB? I like Carter but I feel like we're missing some athleticism there.

Luvu always seems to have a bigger impact in his limited snaps.

Carter is an undersized MLB and we already have too many undersized DE and OLBs. Today it showed as they were pushed around all game.

• Pie 1

Damn, got done in by a clever play. At least we made it look respectable at the end of the day. If you said we went to Dallas without McCaffrey or Horn, tried to integrate Henderson with about 4 days to learn the defense and routinely had them against their top wr, and came out losing by 1 possession despite some major officiating calls going against us, you'd probably shrug your shoulders, accept it as a tough defeat and keep your head up for week 5.

Honestly, 3-1 and this loss is still dang good start to the year. Think folks will temper the expectations on the D and also an eyes open moment on the o-line. Can't really defend the o-line today.

Now the refs, they are 6 of those points today and really hurt us throughout, but what did y'all expect

• Pie 1

I am so proud of our Panthers. They definitely kept pounding.

This is going to be a very good team. 1.25 years into a major rebuild I don’t know how you could ask for much more.

Screw all the clueless negative nannys!

GO PANTHERS!!!

Edited by Puresteel55
  • Pie 6

On one hand I'm glad we fought back and only lost by one score but on the other it does make that screwed up "Forward Momentum" call by the refs hurt even more since that would have been at least 7 points off the board. Shifted the momentum over to Dallas after that as well.

Edited by ichigo1057
  • Pie 3

This is the worst coached game in Panthers history. The 54 yard field goal. Not dropping the red flag when you’re about to call a timeout to discuss going for it on 4th down. And then our head coach literally sent a 12th man on the field to effectively allow Dallas to milk the game away. 

• Poo 1

That BS fumble really hurts now.

Hopefully, the Panthers puts this loss behind them real fast and get focused for next week. I mean, let's be real, we were going to eventually lose a game, it's inevitable. Wished it wasn't against Asslas, but it is what it is.  

• Pie 1

Just now, ChapelHeel80 said:

This is the worst coached game in Panthers history. The 54 yard field goal. Not dropping the red flag when you’re about to call a timeout to discuss going for it on 4th down. And then our head coach literally sent a 12th man on the field to effectively allow Dallas to milk the game away. 

Like any of that matters lol the Cowboys are just better. 

• Poo 8