• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Anderson show up today?

jackson113

Just now, Harbingers said:

Warner’s breakdown did showcase the fact he’s been open and it’s been more a Darnold issue.  

Yeah, and given the history between the two, that is surprising.  I think most of us thought that RA would be the primary wr target to start out.  I am wondering if it has something to do with poor pass blocking.  Is Robbie more the deep threat but the staff doesn't feel we have time to throw it to him?  

• Pie 1

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Yeah, and given the history between the two, that is surprising.  I think most of us thought that RA would be the primary wr target to start out.  I am wondering if it has something to do with poor pass blocking.  Is Robbie more the deep threat but the staff doesn't feel we have time to throw it to him?  

Ya, Warner basically broke it down to the fact Robbie has been open. I mean really open, but Darnold isn’t doing his progression right or simply not looking his way. On the plays he showcased Darnold did have heavy pressure though. He said it’s a easily fixable issue. 

15 minutes ago, beo said:

Diggs will be on Moore most often i'd think, Dallas' corners outside of him aren't all that. He should. Either him or Terrace hopefully will have a good game. 

Came to post the same thing.  I've been thinking throughout the week as we got closer to the game that our guys that we're gonna need to step up most are Robby and Chubba/Royce.  Now, Robby's lack of production so far doesn't have very much to do with him, as Sam hasn't targeted him or found him very much the first 3 weeks of the season.  I think Sam just feels very comfortable with DJ and knows he's gonna get open more often than not, so that's where he has defaulted to more in a pinch.  But today, no doubt, Dallas is gonna try to send pressure and have Diggs shadow DJ.  I expect DJ will still get open, but it is gonna create much more opportunities for Robby and he will step up.

And the run game is obvious...  we need Chubba and Royce to come out here and set a tone with some physical running.

• Pie 1