• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weekly fug the refs thread

Kuhndog94

Did anyone else see the time in the 2nd Qtr. when Boger was signaling a 2nd down  and then had to look at his fingers to make sure he had the right number of fingers up?  I was like😄.

Plus the number of times he incorrectly announced the result of penalties. There were 3 that I remember. In fact, I think one of those was on the 2nd down above when Carolina was called for holding and he announced half the distance to the goal, 2nd down. Actually, Dallas declined the penalty giving us 3rd and 13 but he didn't correct that.

He just acted totally clueless today. But,then, I think that's normal for him.

5 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

The refs burned the Panthers in the first half, but when they called a personal foul hit on Dallas, they got burned too.  That was a shoulder to shoulder hit.  Other than that the game seemed pretty clean on both sides.  Both teams held at times but they aren't going to go flag crazy for that.

The announcers said the same, but I definitely saw his helmet hit the receivers helmet. It wasnt the primary point of contact, that was definitely shoulder to shoulder but through the force of the hit, the helmets also collided, if only somewhat. Ticky tack, but I thought it was the right call

Edited by JawnyBlaze