• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Here are your OL Free Agents after this season

Captain Morgan

There will be a LOT of competition for the good young ones.  They will get paid.

We're going to have to bite the bullet and spend some money.  It will probably mean letting one of our defensive stars go.

If we draft one starter like Linderbaum, and sign one good one, we'll be a lot closer.   We had a 2nd round grade on Brady as a guard, so if he pans out we'll have 3 new good ones alongside Taylor.

LT is, as always,  ....oof.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/offensive-line//

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Time to pay up and stack the offensive line with talent via FA, trade and the draft. Whatever it takes. Cant afford one more offseason ignoring the biggest weakness on the team over the last decade

hurts not having our 2nd and 3rd but not complaining.  Darnold was more than worth it, and we have reason to hope that Rhule can rehabilitate our new corner by next year.

So it we go the trade route, it'll have to be 2023 picks....or one of our valued players.  The question is, who are we willing to part with who is capable of being a long term player for their new team?  If we go this route, it's gonna hurt.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

I think center is the biggest need because Paradis is throwing everything off and everyone has to compensate for it. 

Yeah we should really give Tackenburg a chance.  Throw Christenson in there and maybe Brown.  The OL needs a reset badly. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

I wonder why we haven’t seen the Rookies even for a few plays, I wonder if there is a problem learning the play calls or they don’t appear ready physically. With the play of this line I have to wonder how much worse it could be.

Does Paradis appear ready physically?

• Beer 2