• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Start Christensen and Deonte Brown Next Week. There is no other option.

Proudiddy

8 minutes ago, Floppin said:

I wonder if Christensen can play center.

No doubt, Paradis is disappointing and has been since we signed him, and likely is responsible for 1 sack a game from being bullrushed into Darnold.  That being said, I can live with his 1 sack allowed a game.  What we can't live with is Erving and Miller getting their ass whooped every play.  I saw Miller on the ground more today than I saw him block anyone and he had a penalty.  And Erving needed help every snap.  We sent two players to chip on the left side on one play...  that just isn't gonna cut it.  Hopefully BC and Brown make a line that is a greater unit than the sum of the parts.

I don't see Brown happening at this point. The staff doesn't even feel comfortable making him active. To go from inactive to starter in 1 week isn't realistic. You have to think the staff just doesn't think he's ready. Hell he could very well be our starter next year and hopefully a good one, but next week, not a chance. Even though Paradis has been a problem, I don't think Tecklenberg is the answer. That guy might not make any other 53 man roster. Seems like he was getting bullied by current practice squaders in the preseason.