• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3-1

Saca312

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Team showed a lot of fight. Dallas was given a free touchdown in the first half that ended up being the difference. Obviously we are terrible on o-line and d-line got murdered today. However I’ll take 3-1 at this point.

A lot of things didn't go our way. A bad call to try a FG when we should've punted was also an arguably bigger deal as well. Gave easy field position for the Cowboys.

We got 13 games ahead this season to prove we can get past this. I'm optimistic that this is just a small bump in the road for us that we will learn from, and anything to help a young team like this learn and improve is valuable.

We may not be the best of the NFC yet, but we are showing we have the potential for it. Just a matter of time, building up this team bit by bit, and learning from mistakes. 

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheoJay10 said:

The game changed after one call. We had most of the momentum. We have to learn from this but in hindsight that bad call by the refs ruined the game for us. 

Yeah that forward movement call....ughh....wish the NFL did not have announcers BALLS...b/c they would've called out the REFS way much more

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that we didn't look like we belonged on the field with them until they bafflingly went prevent and rested their best DB late.

First half we certainly looked competitive. Had a pathetic ref call gone our way it may have been a widely different score the first half.

Just a matter of learning and getting better from this. Mistakes and turnovers we made were easy fuel for the high powered Dallas offense. 

They have capitalized on turnovers all season thus far and this game is no different. 

Edited by Saca312
  • Pie 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that we didn't look like we belonged on the field with them until they bafflingly went prevent and rested their best DB late.

I think we looked like the better team at the half. 3rd Quarter was ugly.. I think they dialed up the pressure and all our WR routes were taking wayy to long to develop. I think we've proven that we are legit. Couple O-line pieces away from being real contenders.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1