• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3-1

Saca312

3 minutes ago, mbarbour21 said:

The fumble (that was CLEARLY a fumble) no-call changed the trajectory of that game.

That being said, we were up 14-13 at the half. We got blown out in the 3rd. That’s on us. We need a better o-line. Darnold played better than he should have with this line.

That no call was infuriating. Would've been a huge momentum shift for us and we would've been more comfortable heading into the second half with more confidence.

Pathetic reffing display again, but we gotta overcome it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

That no call was infuriating. Would've been a huge momentum shift for us and we would've been more comfortable heading into the second half with more confidence.

Pathetic reffing display again, but we gotta overcome it.

Facts. Like I said, it could have been the difference, but we will never know. We were still up going into half but got destroyed in the 3rd….so who knows? But it definitely gave Dallas a spark. Anyone who says it didn’t matter much doesn’t understand LIFE much less football.

We are exactly where I predicted before the regular season began, 3-1 with a loss to Dallas. 
(Just to state again, that No Call was a load of crap and heavily favored Dallas. I’m still pissed.)

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that we didn't look like we belonged on the field with them until they bafflingly went prevent and rested their best DB late.

we did the whole first half

once they got up on is they could pin their ears back and get after darnold with this POS OL, causing him to make bad decisions

we certainly looked like we belonged first half and if it werent for the bullshit foreward progress call, we could have gotten up on them and flipped the game script with us pinning our ears back

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concern is that we didn't look like we belonged on the field with them until they bafflingly went prevent and rested their best DB late.

What game were you watching where they scored 20 of their points on short fields and big plays? 

we don’t belong? Please. 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

What game were you watching where they scored 20 of their points on short fields and big plays? 

The ultimate momentum shifter honestly and the real reason Dallas one.

They got more short fields than us and capitalized. They also created more turnovers.

Panthers were competitive up to that point. Not many teams in the league can overcome a situation like that.

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They adjusted at halftime and we didn't. Felt like the good old days again.

I've been thinking about this a bit, and I keep wondering if that's the problem.  Seems like our offense goes in at halftime and says "We're moving the ball well, points will come, keep doing what we're doing".  Even if we're right, we're wrong.  Even the defense seems to lag a bit.

Someone on that staff needs to be thinking a step ahead.  "Ok, we did well, what adjustments will the opponents make to slow us down?  How will we react to that?"  It's like we take a quarter or so to adjust when we should have been ready for it coming out.

6 hours ago, Saca312 said:

The ultimate momentum shifter honestly and the real reason Dallas one.

They got more short fields than us and capitalized. They also created more turnovers.

Panthers were competitive up to that point. Not many teams in the league can overcome a situation like that.

Panthers were also competitive to make it an 8-point game.