• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sorry but this isn't a winning record team.

Snake

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have a historic defense. Yet we got 36 points dropped on us. Explain that to me? 

Sometimes great offense beat good defenses.. plus add context to your opinion.. Their strength counter acts our strength.. Great Oline against our Young Dline missing Gross Matos.. Then a Secondary starting 2 to 3 new players against those weapons... You need to relax.. They caught us at a bad time and they are a better match against us.. We won't face a better Oline like that except maybe the Bucs all season... RELAX..

Just now, WOW!! said:

Sometimes great offense beat good defenses.. plus add context to your opinion.. Their strength counter acts our strength.. Great Oline against our Young Dline missing Gross Matos.. Then a Secondary starting 2 to 3 new players against those weapons... You need to relax.. They caught us at a bad time and they are a better match against us.. We won't face a better Oline like that except maybe the Bucs all season... RELAX..

It was a two touchdown difference. You guys are acting like we lost by three. This wasn't a close game in the second half. Dallas a good offense not a great one as well. Either way we prob don't have the number 1 or even top 5 defense in the NFL. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have way more problems than we do solutions this year. We have been hyped all week about being the number 1 defense and a historic defense at that to give up 36 point to a middle of the road team who was on a short week. Sorry guys but this was the reality check and we are still a 8-9 team at best this year. 

Stop overreacting like a Cowboys fan would…

No Way Wow GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

It was a two touchdown difference. You guys are acting like we lost by three. This wasn't a close game in the second half. Dallas a good offense not a great one as well. Either way we prob don't have the number 1 or even top 5 defense in the NFL. 

You're acting like That Dallas team is avg. When reality is they are top 5 in the league.. It was a close game in the 1st half with a big momentum TO taken away from us... Then we never gave up and made it closer then it should been. 

• Poo 1

9 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Look at the schedule, this team will beat teams we’re supposed to beat. We more than likely won’t win any against the top tier teams so that still puts us at over .500.

With how bad our Oline and ST are I'm just saying it's a long shot. We are not just bad at those positions but horrible. 

Just now, Snake said:

With how bad our Oline and ST are I'm just saying it's a long shot. We are not just bad at those positions but horrible. 

That's your opinion but reality is we are 3-1 with a soft schedule... And not facing a Cowboy level team until maybe the Bucs..

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have way more problems than we do solutions this year. We have been hyped all week about being the number 1 defense and a historic defense at that to give up 36 point to a middle of the road team who was on a short week. Sorry guys but this was the reality check and we are still a 8-9 team at best this year. 

I could see 9-8. We still need some roster building but are off to a good start.  LT is the only huge need so we can go with a lot of best available and build some depth.

Hyped by who???

All I heard was we didn’t play anyone and they were gonna thrash us. Which they did, mainly in the 3rd. Granted, we caused a turnover that would have changed the trajectory of that game and we were robbed. Doesn’t mean we would have won, but it would have made a difference. It was a pivotal moment. We responded tho, but 3rd quarter was atrocious.

The defense is average. It’ll balance out against good offenses and they’ll probably finish around 16. The defensive front is still pretty undersized and have made up for it with scheme and disguised blitzes against bad teams so far. But they won’t fool well coached offenses, like the Cowboys. The run defense got absolutely exposed today. I’m worried about facing offenses like the Vikings and Cardinals coming up.

On offense, Darnold is an improvement over Asswater but I wouldn’t say it’s big enough to overcome the poor offensive line and CMC injury. Without DJ Moore the offense might be completely inept.

The team is better than last season, but it’s not a playoff team yet. I’ll be happy with 8 wins. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1