• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sorry but this isn't a winning record team.

Snake

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

We have way more problems than we do solutions this year. We have been hyped all week about being the number 1 defense and a historic defense at that to give up 36 point to a middle of the road team who was on a short week. Sorry guys but this was the reality check and we are still a 8-9 team at best this year. 

This is hilarious. Playing a good Dallas team, in their house, and against questionable officiating, it could have been much worse. Their coaches had a thing or two saved for the 3rd quarter. We are a good to great team. We get Horn and CMC back we will make it in the playoffs and probably win a game. Next year watch out, fix the O-Line and get another line backer and this will be a great team.

Edited by philit99
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

So you want to stand by the statement we will win our division over Tampa? 

Hopefully it comes down to the last three weeks of the season. No matter your outlook now, if you knew that it would come down to the last 3 weeks to win the division, you'd be psyched as hell.

7 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

You mean the one where it was down by forward process and it was actually a fumble?  How about the 5 neutral zone infractions on Dallas that never got called?  Refs handed Dallas that game on a silver player and I’m proud of our boys, especially Sam for fighting back

Edit:  I forgot to mention the horse collar on a sack and three holding calls that were blatantly missed somehow for Dallas

You forgot the push off that Cooper had on Melvin on the 3rd down out route. I about ripped my TV off the wall.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hate it all you want but it's reality. Dallas was the bar for our year. Do you really think we beat TB with this Oline? Philly? Vikings? Bills? Yes maybe the Fins and Falcons. 8-9 record isn't horrible but without a offense being able to put up 30 points or a defense that can hold good teams to 21 I just don't see it. 

I can almost guarantee you guys beat Philthy.  Probably N.O. again.  Split with Tampon Bay.  Good chance with Minniesota.

I think Carolina is a 10 win team unless the wheels just flat come off.   Dallas is good, very good.  No shame in the results for you guys.

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

Just now, jopie87 said:

If they played any of these teams next week (including Eagles who they do), they would be, justifiably, favored.

Eagles

Vikings

Giants

Falcons x2

WFT

Dolphins

Patriots and Cardinals are going to be good measuring stick games too.

Dallas was the measuring stick because they were the best middle of the road team in the NFC. I have no doubt we beat the bottom of our schedule but the Pats and Cardinals are better than Dallas and we don't have it in my opinion. 

• Poo 1

Just now, Le Stranger said:

I can almost guarantee you guys beat Philthy.  Probably N.O. again.  Split with Tampon Bay.  Good chance with Minniesota.

I think Carolina is a 10 win team unless the wheels just flat come off.   Dallas is good, very good.  No shame in the results for you guys.

Dallas is mediocre at best. 

Just now, Snake said:

Dallas was the measuring stick because they were the best middle of the road team in the NFC. I have no doubt we beat the bottom of our schedule but the Pats and Cardinals are better than Dallas and we don't have it in my opinion. 

All good, not going to poo on u for having a differing opinion. From what I've seen so far this year, I'd put the Pat's as a little worse than Dallas and the Cardinals I think are a little better. 

Just now, Cdparr7 said:

You forgot the push off that Cooper had on Melvin on the 3rd down out route. I about ripped my TV off the wall.

And that, I honestly take this game as a win, I have a Denver fan watching the games with me today and he even mentioned how bad the refs were agains Carolina.  The reason I started counting neutral zone infractions was because he pointed it out.  He has the count at 7 and none called

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

This is why your point dumb.. That's not a middle of the rode team... Dallas with that Oline those weapons on offense and a above avg. Defense is top 5 to 10 team in this league.. You're stupid to not see that..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

This is hilarious. Playing a good Dallas team, in their house, and against questionable officiating, it could have been much worse. Their coaches had a thing or two saved for the 3rd quarter. We are a good to great team. We get Horn and CMC back we will make it in the playoffs and probably win a game. Next year watch out, fix the O-Line and get another line backer and this will be a great team.

Horns done for the season and I don't think CMC was the difference in two TDs. Our Defense poo the bed like almost all Panthers defenses do when we don't have good offensive play. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So you want to stand by the statement we will win our division over Tampa? 

Wouldn't be surprised.   They are vulnerable.  We shoulda beat them in game one.  I've seen them up close, this year.  

No guarantees you win but you can.  Yeah, I'll crawfish some.  This was a good team we played today.

I'm not going to belabor the point though.

Just now, Snake said:

Totally disagree. Dallas is one of the top 3 teams in the NFC. Pats are a middle of the road team. Cardinals are questionable to me. It’s all up to Kyler Murray, you let him stretch a play out your doomed. Make him a pocket passer and have to see over the line, you got a shot.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

The pats are not that great, Jones will continue to hold them back until he realizes the NFL isnt college and he isnt at Alabama anymore. 

Edited by BlackPanther21_