• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm sorry but this isn't a winning record team.

Snake

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

Stop belittling others for correct criticism. Anyone that watches football sees that Sam is walking on eggshells out there, feels like he can blow up any second and he did just that in the 3rd quarter. He is young and has room to grow, but the panicking in the pocket and not getting rid of the ball leaves a lot to be desired.

We all want the Panthers to be great and win the SB.

I'm not belittling.

I'm just tired of seeing so many fans just refuse to get behind our QB due to Personal preference instead of Performance.

Maybe you're not one of those who do the former but it's no less frustrating to read.

And what I said about Rhule wasn't incorrect, btw.

Edited by glenwo2

3 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Nah. You got pooed because it's a stupid Take and a dumb thread.

We get our asses kicked by a mediocre team and I make dumb theads? Before this game people were saying we had a historical defense and we everyone was under rating us. Guess what they weren't and we are not there yet. Typical huddle with a typical Rivera type coach is where we are at. 

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Hate it all you want but it's reality. Dallas was the bar for our year. Do you really think we beat TB with this Oline? Philly? Vikings? Bills? Yes maybe the Fins and Falcons. 8-9 record isn't horrible but without a offense being able to put up 30 points or a defense that can hold good teams to 21 I just don't see it. 

Dallas is a very good team and I think a lot of posters aren't giving them the credit they deserve.  They balled.  We made some mistakes that need to be corrected on defense.  But this is a young team that is still coming together.  Look for them to get even better as the season goes on.  I do not think we are on par with the Cowboys or the Buccaneers right now, but we aren't far below that as the game showed.  

Edited by parker
  • Beer 1

20 hours ago, HPPantherzfan said:

You mean the one where it was down by forward process and it was actually a fumble?  How about the 5 neutral zone infractions on Dallas that never got called?  Refs handed Dallas that game on a silver player and I’m proud of our boys, especially Sam for fighting back

Edit:  I forgot to mention the horse collar on a sack and three holding calls that were blatantly missed somehow for Dallas

Was it the refs that threw 2 ints and a potential 3rd that was dropped???  Was it the refs that allowed 5 or 6 sacks???

Which ref did that, because last I checked those were Carolina Panthers players who got beat and loss the game.  But get back to me with the name of those refs that threw ints and missed blocks that got your qb floored.

I'll wait....

• Poo 1

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Dallas is mediocre at best. 

If Dallas is mediocre at best, then the Panthers are in trouble.  How do you let a mediocre at best team whoop your ass like that???  Dallas loss a close game to the Superbowl champ Buccaneers, beat a very good Chargers team in LA, and slaughtered a very bad Eagles team.  The Panthers beat three weak ass teams....  Jets, Saints, and Texans. 

So yeah, if Dallas is mediocre at best and owned the Panthers the way that they did, then the Panthers are really in trouble and may be picking in the top ten in the draft.  

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, parker said:

Dallas is a very good team and I think a lot of posters aren't giving them the credit they deserve.  They balled.  We made some mistakes that need to be corrected on defense.  But this is a young team that is still coming together.  Look for them to get even better as the season goes on.  I do not think we are on par with the Cowboys or the Buccaneers right now, but we aren't far below that as the game showed.  

Dallas isn't is as good as well the Bucs two weeks ago. With another loss of a CB they might be even. Still if that's the case we better buckle up for Philly because they did better than we did with Dallas.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Fug Drump said:

If Dallas is mediocre at best, then the Panthers are in trouble.  How do you let a mediocre at best team whoop your ass like that???  Dallas loss a close game to the Superbowl champ Buccaneers, beat a very good Chargers team in LA, and slaughtered a very bad Eagles team.  The Panthers beat three weak ass teams....  Jets, Saints, and Texans. 

So yeah, if Dallas is mediocre at best and owned the Panthers the way that they did, then the Panthers are really in trouble and may be picking in the top ten in the draft.  

So did the patriots and people are saying we are going to destroy them. Yes you might be correct at least with good teams. I have no doubt we will thump bad teams but our Oline is going to be in trouble for any team above. 500. Even if our Daughter gave up 30 with a decent Oline we would have put up 36. Our guys we're open but Darnold was under way too much pressure to get it to them. 

1 hour ago, Fug Drump said:

We play 5 1-3 teams in a row, seriously doubt we're picking top 10.

2 hours ago, Fug Drump said:

Was it the refs that threw 2 ints and a potential 3rd that was dropped???  Was it the refs that allowed 5 or 6 sacks???

Which ref did that, because last I checked those were Carolina Panthers players who got beat and loss the game.  But get back to me with the name of those refs that threw ints and missed blocks that got your qb floored.

I'll wait....

Most of the mistakes you mentioned would probably never happened if the game had been called fairly and we were not put in pressing, pressure situations having to play catch up.

3 hours ago, Snake said:

Dallas isn't is as good as well the Bucs two weeks ago. With another loss of a CB they might be even. Still if that's the case we better buckle up for Philly because they did better than we did with Dallas.

Hopefully by then, we'll have a cornerback that knows the plays and a safety that isn't jumping out of position.  Philly is beatable.