• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq

Shaq has had a great year and earning that paycheck. He wasn’t right when he came back in the game.    If we lose him for 2-3 games (let’s say with plantar fasciitis) who’s the next man up? Does Chinn move to LB…we are already down Horn in the secondary.  We are playing four 1-3 teams next but if Shaq is missing do those games get dicey?

Edited by slumdogmillionaire
  • Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Have they even provided an update on Shaq and Reddick?  I know both came back, but I didn't even hear Rhule asked about them in the presser...  regardless, just watching during the game, without ever getting a report on it, I assumed Shaq's injury was a shoulder or arm thing and if not, at least upper body/torso.  It looked like when he dove to tackle he immediately felt pain and rolled over with his arms tucked in.  He never appeared to look at or favor anything but his upper body, and the way he was holding his arms, I assumed it was a stinger.

Was hoping to get an update on those guys today in the presser.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Have they even provided an update on Shaq and Reddick?  I know both came back, but I didn't even hear Rhule asked about them in the presser...  regardless, just watching during the game, without ever getting a report on it, I assumed Shaq's injury was a shoulder or arm thing and if not, at least upper body/torso.  It looked like when he dove to tackle he immediately felt pain and rolled over with his arms tucked in.  He never appeared to look at or favor anything but his upper body, and the way he was holding his arms, I assumed it was a stinger.

Was hoping to get an update on those guys today in the presser.

If true this is good news, I initially thought it was his knee as he landed on it pretty hard, but did not see any kind of limp.

This defense without shaq, Horn, or Reddick would not be good at all.