• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over at that other expansion team...

Mr. Scot

On 10/4/2021 at 11:39 AM, Italianpantherfan said:

I don’t see anything wrong guys having a good time just last week we had a business outing with an after party and I danced on a few female coworkers all fun lol 

Did you grab your co-workers ARSES???The Office Reaction GIF

Edited by ncstatekwi

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

One would think these well paid so called geniuses would not need a fortune cookie tell them.

I wonder if these older guys just have a hard time adapting to the new reality?  I mean what Myer did wouldn't have raised an eyebrow 25 years ago.  And that is the era he came up in, and sometimes its hard for some famous older folks (as well as a few younger ones) to adjust to the reality that virtually everything you do in public might end up on social media.   

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I wonder if these older guys just have a hard time adapting to the new reality?  I mean what Myer did wouldn't have raised an eyebrow 25 years ago.  And that is the era he came up in, and sometimes its hard for some famous older folks (as well as a few younger ones) to adjust to the reality that virtually everything you do in public might end up on social media.   

Nah, Meyer is just a first class dumbass.  He let his ego get the best of him.  If he were a nobody this would not have never gotten 1 mention. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Well sure, but my point was that 20 years ago, it was easy to get away with being a dumbass.  Now, its more difficult.

Yeah 20 years ago there wasn't anything like social media sending instant images all over the world.  At worst it was a reporter or a suspicious wife's private investigator.  He might have made the cover of the national inquirer.

• Pie 1

This incident keeps getting weirder:

Mother of woman in Urban Meyer viral video concerned for her daughter's well-being

The mother of the 24-year-old woman who was videotaped and photographed dancing near Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer at Urban’s Chophouse in Columbus, Ohio last week said she is worried about her daughter's wellbeing.

“(She) can’t even go anywhere," the mother told USA TODAY Sports. “It's ruining her life is what it’s doing. I’m worried for her emotional status right now."

New Horizon Media Group, a marketing company where the woman works, said Thursday it is conducting an internal investigation into the incident that took place Friday.

“I just pray that they don’t fire my daughter because she needs this job," the mother said. “She just bought a house." 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jaguars/2021/10/07/urban-meyer-mom-worried-daughter-after-video-jaguars-coach/6041103001/

3 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

This incident keeps getting weirder:

Mother of woman in Urban Meyer viral video concerned for her daughter's well-being

The mother of the 24-year-old woman who was videotaped and photographed dancing near Jacksonville Jaguars coach Urban Meyer at Urban’s Chophouse in Columbus, Ohio last week said she is worried about her daughter's wellbeing.

“(She) can’t even go anywhere," the mother told USA TODAY Sports. “It's ruining her life is what it’s doing. I’m worried for her emotional status right now."

New Horizon Media Group, a marketing company where the woman works, said Thursday it is conducting an internal investigation into the incident that took place Friday.

“I just pray that they don’t fire my daughter because she needs this job," the mother said. “She just bought a house." 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jaguars/2021/10/07/urban-meyer-mom-worried-daughter-after-video-jaguars-coach/6041103001/

Welcome to era of cancel culture.  Instead of ridicule from her girlfriends after a night of drinking she has a nation of idiots going after her.  But that's the price one pays these days by not keeping their wits about them. 

• Pie 4