• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over at that other expansion team...

Mr. Scot

Jaguars so-called coach Urban Meyer said "the ownership of this team is with the players.”

During his weekly radio show with 1010XL AM, Meyer went on a long fake spiel about "earning the players trust back" following his viral videos after skipping the team flight and attempting to "move forward" with the locker room in unison. He also said "the ownership of this team is with the players," suggesting it's the 53-man roster that he singlehandedly ignored and destroyed that's to blame for Jacksonville's 0-4 start. Owner Shad Kahn reaffirmed his confidence (and disappointment) in Meyer on Tuesday but this fairy tale is headed in one obvious direction. A multi-score loss to Tennessee on Sunday would be damning.

Weirdest part about this whole situation and that bum ass head coach who should be fired is how right wingers are trying to make this about unfair Deshaun Watson coverage lol. Bravo, I hope Urban Meyer stays in Jax forever so everyone recognizes who the superior expansion team is and has always been

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Additional info from Lombardi...

So yes, while they haven't done so just yet, they are at least exploring whether he can be fired for cause 

I think its obvious that he's gone at this point and it seems like they're just trying to figure out the logistics of all of it. Who will take his place and how they can void the contract without paying guarantees.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I think its obvious that he's gone at this point and it seems like they're just trying to figure out the logistics of all of it. Who will take his place and how they can void the contract without paying guarantees.

Ive seen speculation both ways. Tom Pelissero believes nothing's going to happen just yet, but guys like Lombardi and Silver seem to think otherwise.

Me? Don't know, but I'm probably at a point where nothing would surprise me.

Edited by Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Weirdest part about this whole situation and that bum ass head coach who should be fired is how right wingers are trying to make this about unfair Deshaun Watson coverage lol. Bravo, I hope Urban Meyer stays in Jax forever so everyone recognizes who the superior expansion team is and has always been

I havnt seen that but i dont go looking for it either. Both got caught. Honestly Im shocked this doesnt matter more often(for both). Have good PI follow around all the players&coaches and show what happens during a couple weeks....... I doubt we'd see many doug christies. I believe douggie got caught and that was part of his "plea" deal, better than a kobe ring i guess....

In my traveling days, I stayed all around EC and NC was one of my states. Meck county was doing great and I stayed in Hunterville a few times. Wingate was my fav spot to stay(rewards member) and I got to know a few of the front desks people. She knew I was a panther fan and after some road talking, she spilled the beans that Shane Burton had gotten in trouble recently. Seems he been staying there off/on for a while and sending whores at all hours. Most times they ignore, but he got out of hand and law was called.  

3 hours ago, Wanderlai said:

The girl is quality and I get the temptation but dang to do it in a bar....he was asking for it lol. Has that girl said anything? 

There's an alternate angle going around that has him checking  her oil, with the caption "Someone really got a video of Urban sticking his fingers up my ass." but I don't know if its really her.

39 minutes ago, 332nd said:

There's an alternate angle going around that has him checking  her oil, with the caption "Someone really got a video of Urban sticking his fingers up my ass." but I don't know if its really her.

Supposedly these videos are from her phone.  There is another pic with her head on his shoulder.  Her name is Cayman Nebraska.

• Pie 1

Looks like Larry Eustachy and Bobby Petrino will be inducting another ding dong in to their "Head Coaches Terminated for Banging Co-eds Half Their Age Club" soon. There's no way Urb lasts the entire season when he's responsible for turning the team into the Jagoffs: the biggest laughing stock in NFL.