• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Eagle Fans: Memories

MHS831

Just now, onmyown said:

Jake totally lost that Cardinal game and that was sad.

But putting a Captain Munnerlyn 1/1 on a prime Larry Fitzgerald was comical…and then continuing to do so after the half (after I had accepted the loss) seriously made laugh until I cried.

Like how kind numbingly stupid can you be.

Of course signing Jake to another big contract right after that season…there are no words for.

This franchise man…

Yeah, John Fox killed us in that game just as much as Jake's bad day by sticking with that stupid left-right corner scheme and allowing the Cardinals to pick their matchups.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, John Fox killed us in that game just as much as Jake's bad day by sticking with that stupid left-right corner scheme and allowing the Cardinals to pick their matchups.

You’re right. The shot of John Fox and DC Mike Trgovac looking completely clueless on the sidelines infuriated me as much a Jake’s INTs. A bad day to have a bad day - you don’t say Foxy? Smh

2 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

You’re right. The shot of John Fox and DC Mike Trgovac looking completely clueless on the sidelines infuriated me as much a Jake’s INTs. A bad day to have a bad day - you don’t say Foxy? Smh

What made it all that much more infuriating was that Darin Gantt wrote a pre-game column practically begging Fox to glue Chris Gamble to Larry Fitzgerald because he was pretty much the only real threat the Cardinals had at the time.

That one's never gonna not sting 🙄

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, pantherdad said:

I remember going to an opening day game against the eagles. We got smoked 33-13 I believe. That started the end of Jakes career. He threw like 3-4 picks. But that was coming off the previous year’s playoff game where Arizona came in and buttf****d us all over the field and went to the Super Bowl and lost to Pittsburgh f I remember correctly. Someone help me with the year….that was my last memory of the Eagles

That was rooooooough. Back to back losses like that.