• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

14 minutes ago, BrianS said:

When healthy, it's very possible - maybe even likely - we have the best cornerback room in the NFL.

If the opponents want to put two WR's on the field?  Fine.  Our CB's won't get winded.

You want to go four wide?  Fine.  Jaycee, Stephon, CJ, Donte.  Good luck.  Oh, and Chinn over the top.

That's if we can pay both Gilmore and Jackson... 

15 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Paying a 32 year old Gilmore a big deal is a lot less likely than just extending Donte for maybe even half of what Gilmore wants. I can easily see Donte, CJ and Horn starting next year. I honestly don’t think we’ll pay Gilmore unless he gives us a huge hometown discount and that’s not likely. I think Gilmore is more than happy to have a year at home with family, show he’s still got it (easier with some pressure) and then get paid and retire back here. 

Yeah Djax is not gonna settle for "half of what Gilmore wants"

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Explain to me how this is "win now" mode when the O-line is literally the worst part of this team and the major fact of the woe's this offense has had AND the major reason we lost to Dallas? This line isn't going to hold up the whole season. 

Tell me how getting a 31 year old CB is Win now mode? Like, what am I missing here. 

Our offense is ranked 8th in passing, 17th in rushing and 13th in scoring. The offense hasn’t had “woes” 

the reason we lost to Dallas is because we couldn’t stop the run and get Dallas off the field. 

• Pie 3