• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

Also, I think CJ Henderson isn't going to pan out. If Jacksonville, of all teams, was willing to part for a journeyman TE, plus his attitude and the fact he got absolutely burnt, I just don't see it. I also think with today's move, the coaches don't see it either.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 9

Just now, Bartin said:

So basically we are going to pay a 31 year old $15M/year instead of a 25 year old Dante Jackson $15M/year. Not sure how I feel about that.

Thinking he wants 15 mill per year, but is on a 7 mill contract.  I am probably wrong

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

This ain’t your daddy’s panthers. LFG!

Lmao back in the Rivera era, our solution to a problem was just to convert a player to a different position smh

I don't even care if this move works out.  I MUCH rather go down swinging like we give a damn than sitting around waiting to get clapped by the elite teams.  I loveeeee aggressive FOs.  

But I have no doubt about this.  Even if Gilmore isn't at his 2019 level, and he likely won't be, he's still going to be a solid man corner.  

• Pie 9

Just now, RumHam said:

Also, I think CJ Henderson isn't going to pan out. If Jacksonville, of all teams, was willing to part for a journeyman TE, plus his attitude and the fact he got absolutely burnt, I just don't see it. I also think with today's move, the coaches don't see it either.

Cooper did not "absolutely burn" him.  It was great coverage.  Coop is just built different.  And Dak has great ball placement.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1