• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

So basically we are going to pay a 31 year old $15M/year instead of a 25 year old Dante Jackson $15M/year. Not sure how I feel about that.

Where did you hear that? If you are implying this trade means anything for anyone else then no, it doesn't indicate anything beyond this season.  

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Clicheking said:

WOW..JUST WOW

Only under contract for the year....is going to want more more monney

Our front office must thank they can win it all this season....good, bad or indifferent I love the cantaloupes of this braintrust

Or we want Jaycee to learn for a year under Gilmore.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, frankw said:

I don't dislike it he should be good for us. But these two moves for corner so quickly within a week of each other only make me wonder more if we should have just taken Slater at 8.

Fitterer definitely should have predicted that, months later, the Jags would be willing to cut bait on Henderson at a loss and Gilmore and New England would reach an impasse in extension talks.

Yeeesh. 

Love the move. Go ahead and put Horn on the shelf for the year. No reason to rush him back and have him become Greg Olsen 2.0. Make a decision on Gilmore or Jackson for 2022 based on play the rest of this season. 

• Pie 6