• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

It's supposed to be a package deal for a lineman and Gilmore will be in it, but only if the other team takes the bait. They're not saying the details now and it's rumored the info if leaking from one of our scouts. Could be total bs.

Wonder if Carolina could flip Jackson instead of Gilmore for some OL help.

• Beer 1

anyone else expect this to fall flat on its face? Reminds me of the Eric Reid signing, which he never met expectations. Much like CJ getting torched on Sunday, just because it looks good on paper/Madden, doesn't mean it works out. We still can't protect our QB and we still got exposed against the run.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 4

16 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Problem is our offensive line is so bad I don’t understand why we did this. It’s like we are in win now mode when we are just a rebuilding team.

Maybe because we ARE winning now?  Fitt and Rhule probably took a look around the NFC this year and said "Why not us"?  We can still rebuild and also contend at the same time.  Im sure they had a timeframe worked out as to when we would be contenders, but this team is too talented right now to waste this opportunity. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

anyone else expect this to fall flat on its face? Reminds me of the Eric Reid signing, which he never met expectations. Much like CJ getting torched on Sunday, just because it looks good on paper/Madden, doesn't mean it works out. We still can't protect our QB and we still got exposed against the run.

Good God you have just the shittiest takes imaginable. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, RumHam said:

CJ Had tight coverage, it was just a great route and great throw. This is the NFL it happens. We are going to be nasty, imagine us against Tampa now! Wow

• Pie 3