• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

16 minutes ago, SBBlue said:

You are the one posting things that don't exist, that only exist in your mind.  That is a delusion.

When the line plays poorly, I say that.  

The reality is that you don't admit when the line plays well because it threatens your worldview.  

Playing well and doing just enough to not lose us games against inferior competition are two different things. In the weeks leading up to our loss we had issues sustaining drives because of our offensive line. Remember that second half against the Jets? The best week we had was against the Saints and that was largely due to an epic performance by our defense. We almost let the Texans come back on us because we again struggled to sustain drives and they got beat 40 to nothing by the Bills last weekend. We still haven't seen a quality game from our offensive line yet. I'm still hoping it happens.

On 10/6/2021 at 7:48 PM, BlackPanther21_ said:

We really just went from:

Donte Jackson, Rasul Douglas, Troy Pride and Corn Elder to:

Donte Jackson, Jaycee Horn, Stephon Gilmore, CJ Henderson, and AJ Bouye

I love these lists but could we at least see if they ever play together first? Wow, Horn and Gilmore. It’s very possible that they never step food on the same field, maybe just a game or two if we’re lucky and make the playoffs.