• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you a bigger fan of... Rhule or Fitterer?

TheBigKat

I like Rhule, think he is a good coach.

I LOVE Fitterer, what this guy is doing, I have NOT seen in 25 years!!! Getting Gilmore via trade was a straight gangster move to block Tampa. Henderson for a 3rd when he was a top 10 pick? Nailing it on this draft, results coming back so far look great

I honestly think we have a top 3 GM in the league who has the blessings of a deep pocketed owner who wants to see results. 

I do think the pairing of Fitterer and Rhule has been incredible, Rivera / Fox would never be game for the type of GM Fitterer is

• Pie 1

I'm gonna wait and see before deciding. It's early in the season and I want to see if Rhule can come back from the loss after a hot (but suspect) start. Also, with Fitterer, it's best not to confuse activity with success -- he's out there hustling but he may be throwing a lot of bucks at used cars that may or may not be good ones.

Four weeks in, it has been a whirlwind. Let's just enjoy this crazy-ass ride and see where it goes.

• Pie 3

Rhule is running the show, ala Belichick, Reid, Carroll, etc. He's one of the few HCs with full roster control. Fitts is great at pulling the strings to help execute Rhule's big picture plans/thoughts, but I think Rhule is ultimately behind the direction this team is going.

• Beer 1