• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just ran into Jaycee Horn

TheBigKat

5 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Oh, I saw Remmers while I was on a bike camping tour around Oregon the week before camp in 2015. It was at a bagle/coffee shop. I didn't say a word but thanks when he held the door for me. It took a minute to place him but big dude,beard, giant truck with Oregon State plates. Afterwards I signed up for Twitter to see if he was near. I commented on his most recent Tweet and he replied I should have said something about being a Panther fan. Seemed a nice guy and I hated the personal stuff he got here after that. 

Boring story I know

I agree to not liking the the "personal stuff" we often see posted forums (not just this one I might add).

The 3 positions on a football field that tend to stand out the most when you mess up are QB, CB, and OT. I also think these are the 3 hardest postiions to play on a football field. I don't think it's hard to understand why these are 3 of the highest compensated positions in the NFL. Only a few people on the earth at ay given time have the talent to consistently excel at these positions.

I'm all for legitimately critiquing a player, but some of the comments can get a bit too personal for my liking. Most professionals are trying hard so I give them props for going out to do their jobs each week in front of thousands of frantic fans. 

We all know Remmers had a bad SuperBowl game, but I still blame most of that on subpar coaching. Had we schemed a bit better we could have won that game. Let's not forget that even the Bronco players after the SB were saying "They didn't change a thing they did" from the regular season. We made no adjustments during that game and it came back to bite us. 

5 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

That's actually pretty Cool. 

But uh.

Tell me your white without telling me your white.

PS. I'm blue. And even I know what "unk" means.

I'm more of an almond myself.  Known to occasionally be off-white in the winter. 

PS, even i know what unk meant.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

Dang huddle had more jealousy and hatefulness than I thought. If he wanted to brag, 10 more levels were needed. 

1 hour ago, Alemanders said:

whats the deal with shitting on this dude? what did I miss?

I vaguely remember thebigcat.

You must not have been here or remember him going off his meds and getting banned because all he did was fling poo everywhere. 

The bragging about money was annoying, but he jumped the rails.

I suspect it won't take long for that to happen again.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

bigkat says hes a doctor but 100% of what he has is inheritance.  

which makes it even more disgusting he flaunts his money.   

this wasnt a post about horn it was a backdoor way to brag

all I inherited was your belly lint 

• Pie 2

14 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I saw Jaycee Horn at a grocery store in Uptown yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to scooter out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Clearly an alpha, Fitt was right