• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stephon Gilmore Press Conference

Kuhndog94

3 hours ago, MickMixon'sMetaphors said:

Brah looks like Nicolas Cage and Michael Bolton had a baby.

I have not seen that image, nor do I want too...... I have noticed most NFLers have GIANT domes, no matter the play spot. Gilmore doesnt have any shoulders, but my god I know why hes got a swollen neck.....

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I have not seen that image, nor do I want too...... I have noticed most NFLers have GIANT domes, no matter the play spot. Gilmore doesnt have any shoulders, but my god I know why hes got a swollen neck.....

Doesn't need shoulders. It makes him more aerodynamic when he fights. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Doesn't need shoulders. It makes him more aerodynamic when he fights. 

• Flames 1

6 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Jesus Christ, what does our Media Officer do?!

They should have run in and rescued Stephon 5 minutes into that interview. What inane questions that he can't answer honestly. "Would you have signed here? / Do you want to sort out your contract before taking the field? / What do you think of your new teammates and how talented are they?"

Dude has LITERALLY just got here. 

5 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

They ask these same stupid questions every time we acquire a player. Like they know this dude just walked into the building. Like they were there snapping pictures of him coming into the facilities. YOU KNOW HE JUST WALKED UP. 

They are just looking for any little slip up or whatever that they can misconstrue to stir up some drama or whatever. Get their clickbaity headlines and what not. People say these players don't seem happy to be here but really they just don't want to talk to the media. Why would they? 

5 hours ago, MechaZain said:

imagine first day at work you're doing an unmasked press conference and dave newtons asking if you're vaccinated

5 hours ago, Luciu5 said:

I liked the questions "have you talked to Cam Newton?  What does he think or have to say about the Panthers?" 🤣

Our media crew is a clown show, embarrassing...... Still beyond confused the people on this web-site pay....they pay...pay for Joe person insights....

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.849e81e7ad63c8684131953e515469d6.jpg

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1