• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russel Wilson

RJK

Last night while watching the game, I had a weird premonition that we are going to have to play the Rams in LA in the playoffs.

I actually nailed that in 2013 with the 49ers. After we beat them early in the season, I was like we are gonna play them in Charlotte in the playoffs. If this is true I’m gonna start picking my own numbers on lottery tickets. 

I didn't not have anything against the guy, I just think he's kind of squirrelly and he's getting older.

What had that made him special early on was mobility and ALOT of luck. I mean the guy was the luckiest QB to play the game. He's just toss it up while he was falling down and it would miraculously fall into the hands of a receiver 30 yards down. 

I don't know how much longer he can stay mobile enough to help him out and I don't think he's as lucky as he was.

So....I'll pass on the guy coming here (I'd rather just roll with Sammy) and I won't worry about him going to the saints.

I just think the days of him being special are behind him.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

45 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I didn't not have anything against the guy, I just think he's kind of squirrelly and he's getting older.

What had that made him special early on was mobility and ALOT of luck. I mean the guy was the luckiest QB to play the game. He's just toss it up while he was falling down and it would miraculously fall into the hands of a receiver 30 yards down. 

I don't know how much longer he can stay mobile enough to help him out and I don't think he's as lucky as he was.

So....I'll pass on the guy coming here (I'd rather just roll with Sammy) and I won't worry about him going to the saints.

I just think the days of him being special are behind him.

Yea I just posted one saying similar, didn't read yours first but man...for real he did literal 360 passes no look and they'd always hit with the WR making a play or the ball would bounce and home in on one of his guys....craziest poo i've ever seen in the NFL like that for real.

30 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I unno man those 360 no scope punt passes he does always connects somehow. That man has a rabbits foot with a four leaf clover stuffed in it stuffed up his ass.

Let him. He's not invincible nor unbeatable.  He's not played this iteration of the Panthers before and will not be fast enough to run very far on this crew. I don't care how many lucky horseshoes he has up his ass.

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Yea I just posted one saying similar, didn't read yours first but man...for real he did literal 360 passes no look and they'd always hit with the WR making a play or the ball would bounce and home in on one of his guys....craziest poo i've ever seen in the NFL like that for real.

He'd just toss the ball up while falling down and somehow a receiver would be under the ball. The dude had a horseshoe stuck up his ass

• Pie 2