• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow interview..

Ivan The Awesome

31 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

He’s a coach in every sense of the word.     Could be giving an interview about a football game or 3rd period gym class.  Doesn’t seem to be any glamour in him.  Very refreshing. 

Def the best interview out of the coaches, Fitt is pretty straight up too. I appreciate the confidence that you can lay out your business and let other people try to beat you straight up. Rhule and Brady still seem kinda slithery for better or worse

• Pie 1

Eh, I'm a bit disappointed when they trotted 3 TE's and however many olineman, he couldn't put larger bodies on the field.  All I can think of is a lack of personnel to handle jumbo packages???  I know Yeet was out, but damn put Brown, Jones, Roy, Fox all on the field at once with some LB's that can cover the TE's.  I guess I just don't get the whole not being prepared for that.  I understand not practicing that, but damn at least through more weight at the problem.