• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow interview..

Ivan The Awesome

9 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Def the best interview out of the coaches, Fitt is pretty straight up too. I appreciate the confidence that you can lay out your business and let other people try to beat you straight up. Rhule and Brady still seem kinda slithery for better or worse

16 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I do like that he took more responsibility than we really saw with any other coach we've had and he's only the DC lol....Rivera be throwing everyone under the bus the backing that sumbish up and forward again.

Do like this team...

Yeah, coaches owning it is something that we never saw from the last two coaching staffs. 

I mean Ron did that one time, but it took him 10 years and a new owner to get to that point so even then you kind of have to doubt it's genuineness.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Can’t remember… I know they had Ringo that Doc really wanted to kill. Were they just called “cowboys?” 

Yes. They were fighting the Canton gang, also known as the Cowboys. In real life and the movie(s). They didn't actually wear red sashes (I don't think) but that's who Doc and Wyatt were fighting.

14 hours ago, Harbingers said:

And he did jack poo to execute any game plan worth stopping a moderately good offense for a good part of the first half and all of the second half. Execution is not exclusive to players. If he didn’t call the right plays, he didn’t execute properly. 

lol This is literally nonsensical. 

17 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Yes. They were fighting the Canton gang, also known as the Cowboys. In real life and the movie(s). They didn't actually wear red sashes (I don't think) but that's who Doc and Wyatt were fighting.

Curly Bill Brocious was the leader of the Cowboys.