• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Snow interview..

Ivan The Awesome

On the bomb to Cooper the players screwed up the blitz. The players had busted coverages in the secondary, sometimes Dak saw it, and sometimes we got lucky and he didn't see it.

To make matters worse Dallas came out holding in the run game for their first TD drive which is why they looked so awesome running the ball on that drive.

Both the coaches and players need to share the blame and I think they're doing that well.

There were times when I wanted 4 LBs out there against Dallas, or damn do something to stop the rushing. We looked helpless at times when massive rushing lanes and our players could get off blocks. We need a better plan in place.

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Well that’s literally what he said, he just made himself the forefront of that comment. 

He literally did not say that.

he literally said, “a lot of it is on me.”

And when I say “literally,” I actually literally mean it in the literal sense of the word.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Khaki Lackey said:

He literally did not say that.

he literally said, “a lot of it is on me.”

And when I say “literally,” I actually literally mean it in the literal sense of the word.

And he did jack poo to execute any game plan worth stopping a moderately good offense for a good part of the first half and all of the second half. Execution is not exclusive to players. If he didn’t call the right plays, he didn’t execute properly. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Poo 2

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And he did jack poo to execute any game plan worth stopping a moderately good offense for a good part of the first half and all of the second half. Execution is not exclusive to players. If he didn’t call the right plays, he didn’t execute properly. 

I’m not interested in your opinions. I just wanted you to know what the word “literal” meant in the off chance that you might stop making poo up then saying that others “literally” said it.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1