• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick 6

ENCPantherfan2

2 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Was there a more impactful play in panthers HISTORY than Josh normans pick 6 against the jags in week 1 of 2015? The game was tight and that turned the game and that momentum didn’t stop until a sad winter night in Santa Clara, CA. 

I liked his pick 6 against TB better when he waived bye bye to Jameis. 

2 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

I just know all records show 1 career td.

Edit....for some reason stats are separated in to regular season and playoffs and you have to seek out the playoff stats.  He has a few tds in playoffs same year....not sure if they are pick six but I'm sure at least one is 

He had one against Seattle

2 hours ago, Smithers said:

Tomorrow is the perfect day for a pick 6.  Hurts can be wildly inaccurate at times, his offensive line is terrible, and they lack big bodied receivers (other than their tight ends).  Pick 6 tomorrow by Chinn.  Heard it here first. 

Actually, that would be; We read it here first.

Oh, and yeah, I concur with what you said. lol

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 2

3 hours ago, Smithers said:

Tomorrow is the perfect day for a pick 6.  Hurts can be wildly inaccurate at times, his offensive line is terrible, and they lack big bodied receivers (other than their tight ends).  Pick 6 tomorrow by Chinn.  Heard it here first. 

Maybe if Chinn comes back to playing LB, I do not like him at FS. I say we let Carter Jr walk or resign him for depth and get Chinn back to LB. 

We could possibly see Chinn at LB this week with Shaq out so the pick 6 is possible.

3 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Luke had 3 pick sixes in his career and they all came during the 2015 season.

Regular season against Dallas 

Playoffs against both the Seahawks and Cardinals.

We had 5 pick sixes that season - Josh Norman had two of them as someone already noted. It was a very good year!

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 2