• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Thats game ladies and gentlemen.  And if we lose this, I may not be watching until they make some changes.  There is absolutely no excuse that we should have lost this game and Rhule and Brady pussyfooted their way into a loss.  This has been one of the absolutely worst called games I have ever witnessed In my entire life as a football fan and player.  We literally have done everything we could to lose - punting on 4th and 2 near midfield, running into a vicious interior DL on 3rd and 2 when we have been getting our ass kicked all day, another abysmal 3rd qtr that was called like we had a 30 point lead, and kicking a punt with your place kicker near midfield instead of just punting or going for it. 

I never even saw this level of ineptitude under Fox or Rivera.

• Pie 3

Just now, jopie87 said:

We saw this a dozen times last year. A lot of losing close games was Teddy, but it's looking more and more like a lot of it was also the coaching staff.

This is what happens when you have a below average QB, it’s gonna be like this until we find that guy 

• Pie 1