• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Was at the game taunting Sam all day…Next week I won’t forget my PJ sign in the car. 

crazy right be4 the 3rd started I was screaming don’t throw a pick 6 n lose us this game SAM I AM…omg that was the most fun lost I ever experienced 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, Herb said:

Not having the best player in the nfl active has a pretty big impact. Panthers at full strength are certainly a playoff team. But no Christian, no horn, no Thompson.. having 3x the turnovers and barely losing…

Almost every team in the league has worst injuries than us right now. 

• Poo 1

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

He was throwing off his back foot a lot today as well.  He regressed in this game but the lineand the dropsdidn'thelp matters.  The film review will not be good for him.

The offense as a whole we just not in rhythm at all.

yea what has been a bit understated/talked about is the drops....from the RBs, to the WRs, to the TE. Its not like they were going big dick mode to help the line or the QB

• Beer 1

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

Really if we just jump on that fumble we win the game.

We would have been up 10 before the punt block.

Yea I didn't know someone needed to be told to jump on a fumble in the endzone like that...I mean he tried to hit Hurts again instead of land on it. Not even mad about the squirting around as a fumble often does but the first guy on the scene was like trying to tackle hurts for some fugin reason.