• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Eagles at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

Darnold has 1 bad game out of 5 while also the interior line being complete ass and Joe Brady completely inept. "There's the real Darnold!" loll. Huddle is full of idiots. 

It's also full of homers and apologists, weather it be for Cam,Teddy and now Sam, sone fans actually want competent QB play

• Pie 1

Just now, ichigo1057 said:

What do you expect them to do? They carried the team on their backs the whole fuging game while the Offense straight up poo themselves. Any and every big play the D made Offense threw it the fug away

They are competent but their not elite. They have been exposed the last 2 weeks and especially in this second half.

3 minutes ago, 33inNC said:

Unless Rhule makes some OL changes, this team isn't making the playoffs!

Brady needs some pressure too. 

What changes are left to make? I mean....seriously?

Fitterer already said that we cannot acquire anyone via trade. The bed has been made and we just simply have to lie in it.

It's mostly upsetting because of how insanely predictable it was. Anyone with any sense could see this coming from a mile away. 

I love the defense they have built. It is far, far, far, far better than I ever imagined it being. I just wish we had been much wiser with our draft and FA moves on that offensive line. Any improvements at all would have been huge.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1