• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moton to start at LT, Christensen at RT

Cary Kollins

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

So the guy that is best regarded for playing right tackle is playing left tackle and the guy that is best regarded for playing left tackle is playing right tackle?

Must be Opposites Day.

Christensen is best regarded for playing LT? I know that was his position in college but pretty sure most would agree he's better suited at RT or guard in the NFL.

18 minutes ago, t96 said:

Christensen is best regarded for playing LT? I know that was his position in college but pretty sure most would agree he's better suited at RT or guard in the NFL.

I agree on RT…but guard…meh. Maybe if his short arms are an issue but he’s athletic. Corse all we really have is college film vs poo teams to go by. But BYU oline program is top of the line.

Edited by onmyown

Well this is about what I expected. He’s showing some flashes, but overall not playing great. Which is fine, he’s a rookie playing the opposite side from college. The coaches aren’t stupid not playing him all season, he just isn’t ready yet. Good news is the game time should get him ready faster than practice… as long as it doesn’t cost us a Sam injury. 

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Christensen just isn't physically strong enough. He needs to live in the weight room this off-season. He's gotta get stronger if he's going to make an impact on the field.

Sweat is just pushing him back every play.  No fancy moves just over powering him.   I doubt he is going to get stronger the dude is pushing 30