• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Same old Panthers. Huge losing streak here we come.

hepcat

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Honestly I’m apathetic now. Up until 2015 I would get mad as hell and my day ruined if the team lost. Now I actually think it’s funny as hell watching this bad news bears franchise do it’s thing.  I watch l hoping they will be good, but in the end really don’t care. Tepper has proven he’s not a good owner, his decisions are as inept as the previous owner.  

I stopped watching this team religiously after 2016. Still a "fan", but it is certainly not worth wasting my Sundays afternoon watching a mediocre football team. Slowly but surely, nowadays I only watch Red Zone and I am a "fan" of the entire NFL. It is a much, much better experience to just enjoy the action and all the talent in this league without being tied down to one team, especially this team. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Teddy2SuperBowlHeartBreaks said:

I stopped watching this team religiously after 2016. Still a "fan", but it is certainly not worth wasting my Sundays afternoon watching a mediocre football team. Slowly but surely, nowadays I only watch Red Zone and I am a "fan" of the entire NFL. It is a much, much better experience to just enjoy the action and all the talent in this league without being tied down to one team, especially this team. 

Red Zone makes the NFL watchable. I switched to Red Zone after the 3rd quarter when it was obvious the Panthers were not scoring another point 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

Seems like the "Whiney Millennials" post hurt your boomer feelings.  Sorry to tell yah bud, but I am Generation X.  Like I give a flying fug what you or any other blow hard thinks about me not devoting my entire life to caring about winning a game I have no control over.  "GROW UP FOR NOT CARING ABOUT FOOTBALL AS MUCH AS I DO"   Cry some more boomer.

Lol, you don't give a fug and yet you respond  with caps. lol- Do you even know what years millennials are? I'm gen x and im 1972. Millennials start around 1984 not 2000. You sure act and sound like a millennial. What year were you born "bud"? My feeling weren't hurt but it seems yours are. Do you CARE about football? lol. 

happy care bears GIF by KiKA

53 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

THIS.  My situation is not the same as yours but its now going on 4ish years since I moved ( as FAR away as I possibly could ) from the Carolinas.  I just care less and less as time goes on but I continue to piss away my weekend days in San Diego California when I could be out doing a variety of other things.  After this past year of struggling to find a house out here and the overwhelming stress that came with it, me giving two craps about what this poo team is doing is the least of my concerns after spending about a year stressing about where I was going to live ( I do own a house out here now ).  The thing is, I have absolutely no control over what happens with this team....didn't really hit home for me till after our Super Bowl loss and acting like a complete jerk to my family because of it.  How ridiculous is that?  The people who are diehards...well...good for you....the older I have gotten and further away from the Carolina my mind becomes, the less I really care about what happens with the team. 

We as fans put our heart and souls into the teams we support and the sad thing is, there’s really no reason to do it. It’s kind of a mental illness to support a sports team. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Honestly I’m apathetic now. Up until 2015 I would get mad as hell and my day ruined if the team lost. Now I actually think it’s funny as hell watching this bad news bears franchise do it’s thing.  I watch l hoping they will be good, but in the end really don’t care. Tepper has proven he’s not a good owner, his decisions are as inept as the previous owner.  

yeah i really dont care anymore either. sb50 was kinda my breaking point TBH. year after year its the same issues and once in a while they'll pull off some magical season and then go back to being a mediocre blob after.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Lol, you don't give a fug and yet you respond  with caps. lol- Do you even know what years millennials are? I'm gen x and im 1972. Millennials start around 1984 not 2000. You sure act and sound like a millennial. What year were you born "bud"? My feeling weren't hurt but it seems yours are. Do you CARE about football? lol. 

happy care bears GIF by KiKA

The caps was me clowning on you, sorry that went right over your head. Of course I am well aware of when generations start and end, was born in 79, you do the math ( if you can ).  By the looks of your last 3-4 posts I see, you seem to have a severe problem with toxic masculinity....you should have just came out of the closet a long time ago my man, you'd probably be happier at this point in your sorry life.  "Safe spaces" "No balls" "Cry babies", posting pictures of crying woman and now see above.  You are 100% the small little dude who drives his big bad monster truck around with  "CoMe TaKe MuH GuNNZ" on the back of the window.  Clowns like you are the reason I am so damn happy I live FARRRRRRRRRRRRR away.  "Do YoU CArE BouT FooTBaLl BoY!"  Yeah man, I am just posting on a Panthers forum because I don't care.   

• Poo 1

19 minutes ago, hepcat said:

We as fans put our heart and souls into the teams we support and the sad thing is, there’s really no reason to do it. It’s kind of a mental illness to support a sports team. 

I had a conversation the other day with my friend and he said, "Yeah, it seems like the players do not even take it as personally as we do sometimes.  They usually are all friends ( with some exceptions ) and probably half of them go out to dinner after the game"  Fans are willing to kill each other over their teams and probably down the road people have completely destroyed their lives over rooting for things you have zero control over.