• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson

Tr3ach

10 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Has he taken his new contract and checked out?  He is invisible most games, he had a touch catch on a crucial third that he dropped.  He just ran a lazy route, didnt even try to make a play on the ball and then threw a temper tantrum.   I've never seen a wr throw a temper tantrum because the qb tried to throw them the ball.

Yeah. I got pissed on when I said we should have traded him this off season. So fug you guys for that.

4 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Robbie has only been used as a decoy this year due DJ and when he was used Sam over threw him...

He isn’t a decoy.  He is the 2nd most targeted player on the roster. 

He doesn’t have production this year because he has a 40% catch rate when Sam throws at him.   

the connection has never been great,  it was talked about this off-season 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Dunn said:

The outburst should at least encourage you that he wants the ball, and he is probably unhappy about the plays they are making him run, come back routes and out routes aren't what he's good at.  

If he wants the fuging ball then fugtard needs to fuging fight for it.  A little fight and that interception might have been an incomplete, but that doesnt look good on HIS bottom line.  Im about done with his bullshit.

• Pie 5