• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

These are ABSOLUTE FACTS

Admiral Ackbar

5 games in, we know what we got at this point:

- The Offensive Line is complete Garbage as a unit, some good pieces there but as a unit they SUCK

- Brady has shown to have ABSOLUTE LAPSES in playcalling during pivotal parts of games

- The Jury is 100% still out on Sam Darnold. Poorly placed balls, flails under pressure, etc. etc.

- Jeremy Chinn at safety for whatever reason is NOT WORKING OUT

- Without CMC our offensive is not dynamic

- For the love of God, PAY DONTE JACKSON! Most growth I have seen in a player since Norman, just coincidence they play the same position

• Pie 5

Just now, Admiral Ackbar said:

5 games in, we know what we got at this point:

- The Offensive Line is complete Garbage as a unit, some good pieces there but as a unit they SUCK

- Brady has shown to have ABSOLUTE LAPSES in playcalling during pivotal parts of games

- The Jury is 100% still out on Sam Darnold. Poorly placed balls, flails under pressure, etc. etc.

- Jeremy Chinn at safety for whatever reason is NOT WORKING OUT

- Without CMC our offensive is not dynamic

- For the love of God, PAY DONTE JACKSON! Most growth I have seen in a player since Norman, just coincidence they play the same position

I agree on all except Chinn. He’s a SS, they keep putting him as FS for whatever reason.

”bUt MuH aNaLyTiCs”

• Pie 2

Our specials teams are so bad that the coach HAS to be fired. I can't recall specials teams EVER being this bad on ANY team. They've single handedly cost us several games. 

the entire offensive line sans Moton is bad. Teams have figured out they can just man handle us there. 

Jeremy Chinn and Brian Burns have basically disappeared. 

Who knows about Sam at this point? You can't really blame it all on him when it seems like the entire offense is underperforming (except DJ Moore). Bad blocking, bad playcalling, dropped passes, and Sam throwing INTS. It's a complete shitshow.

3 minutes ago, sr20nc said:

Not Jeremy Chinn, but other players are not playing their role. Ahem...42 Franklin....ahem

Maybe thats what it is, but I have seen Chinn in back to back weeks get exposed in the redzone. But maybe its the fact he has no help back there

Edited by Admiral Ackbar
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Jury isn't out on Darnold. He has no vision. He's been forcing throws all year. We've just finally played 2 secondaries that will punish those throws. 

I don't want to place all the blame on Darnold. We all knew he had happy feet in New York, pairing that with this "offensive line" was never going to mesh

19 minutes ago, Supbro said:

Trading Arnold has absolutely hurt this offense

When we made the move i was really hopin it wouldn't be the case. But its starting to become clear. Keith Taylor has been just as good or better than CJ. They should have saw what he had first before making that move. 

I don't think we would be any worse with Teddy to be honest.  That could change of course.  Teddy was hitting people down field more than Sam and the defense is better this year.  Take away the rushing tds from Sam and not much had really changed.  Yes oline is trash of course.  

Edited by Zaximus

5 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Jury isn't out on Darnold. He has no vision. He's been forcing throws all year. We've just finally played 2 secondaries that will punish those throws. 

But Brady and Rhule, who are “experts”, saw something differently.  Lol.  I trust both of them about as much as I do a sick fart. 

Sam has shown potential, but also shown why hes been ranked at the bottom so far in his career.  Don't know how we expect to tap into any potential/rehabilitate him behind this line though.  Today was hard to watch offensively