• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3-2

Saca312

40 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

And the Panthers have a lot of issues that have been further exposed.

Seems this team hasn't learned fron last week and whatever the poo happened today is concerning.

The offensive line sucks, yes, but Sam Darnold looks like he's regressed. Questionable decision making that came up last week after the second half. Joe Brady also with a few boneheaded calls.

We got turnovers and didn't capitalize. The Eagles kept begging us to win but we threw a bigger poo-burger.

Defense gassed all day because of it.

If this team is playoff caliber, a lot of things need to be addressed. Discipline, better playcalling, offensive line, and Sam Darnold needs to be better too. 

Not the game I wanted to see after last week, and worrying if this continues to be a trend.

We always get to middle of October and tank bc whatever coaching staff is here is inept and can't adapt. This was the rebound game and it looked like rivera out there. How long is this rebuild supposed to take? Stop trading our draft oicks away for cornerbacks

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam has gotten exposed pretty badly without CMC. CMC IS the offense. We're every bit as reliant on one player on offense as we were during the Cam era.

Can't wait for hubby to come in here and tell us how we're all terrible fans for doubting darnold

Yeah I don't see a rousing look for the silver linings speech for this one sorry man. We mustered a measly 18 points at home against an Eagles team that surrendered 83 points in two games. The defense is good but the offense played like one of the worst in the league today and I doubt that's going to change much this season.

Eh, we have a championship caliber defense already, that is pretty insane for Rhule to turnaround after having the leagues worst defense two years ago. 

I expect them to be aggressive next offseason in getting Watson or an actual franchise QB and then the wins will come. Unfortunately Stafford turned us down

If david tepper was watching today. You know he aint happy. I dont think he was ever sold on Darnold and is just seeing how things will play out. This is a weird predicament because i dont think you can put a rookie qb on with a Roster this talented.  Not gonna say that guys name....so imma just hope Darnold turns it around so those rumors dont circulate anymore. 

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

And the Panthers have a lot of issues that have been further exposed.

Seems this team hasn't learned fron last week and whatever the poo happened today is concerning.

The offensive line sucks, yes, but Sam Darnold looks like he's regressed. Questionable decision making that came up last week after the second half. Joe Brady also with a few boneheaded calls.

We got turnovers and didn't capitalize. The Eagles kept begging us to win but we threw a bigger poo-burger.

Defense gassed all day because of it.

If this team is playoff caliber, a lot of things need to be addressed. Discipline, better playcalling, offensive line, and Sam Darnold needs to be better too. 

Not the game I wanted to see after last week, and worrying if this continues to be a trend.

Hold On To Your Butts GIF by Indiana Jones