• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is still a playoff team…

TheBigKat

Just now, TheoJay10 said:

We will not and should not make the playoffs. With Brady calling this offense and the lack of OL contributions we are a joke. 7-10 is too much we need 11 or more losses and to draft someone spectacular to help this OL out. 

So name the 7 that get in

If the team can't execute efficiently when they are trailing by a TD or less to put the team in position to take the lead, then they haven't been prepared during the week to do so. Especially, when they look so good and flashy during the rest of the game. This is true for both the offense and the defense. It's a huge breakdown in preparation and coaching. Not playoff worthy.

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

No it’s not. They got out coached by one of the worst coaching staffs in the league. Out played by one of the worst defenses in the league. That soft schedule is no longer soft.

The Panthers are a win on almost every remaining team’s schedule by the way they played in the second half of the last two games. 

• Pie 1

Sam isn’t taking us to a SB.

I don’t care how good the dense is or how much the OL improves. Our 3-0 start was a mirage. We have too many holes and the QB position must be addressed. Sam ain’t it. Period. Poo me all you want lol. This isn’t attached to my resume or my personal life in anyway. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Pie 1