• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would Cam Newton have Won This Game?

Hoenheim

3 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

No.

Remember the entire time he was here y’all bitches about him not having an OL or OC. Sams situation is literally worse on both fronts and you’re talking about would he have won.

POO

Plus it doesn't help Sam can't find open receivers ,and can't hit them when he does,Taysom Hill would be better ,we have good luck with former saints players 

I don’t care if Cam would have won this game or even Teddy Asswater for that matter. They lost with the players they have and this was the worst loss of the Matt Rhule era. This team is on the brink of falling apart. Next week needs to be a resounding win or I fully expect a 5-7 game losing streak 

Yeah, maybe the MVP Cam, the Pro Bowl Jake or even the best that he ever was Vinny T. could've pulled this one out for the Panthers.  Nice little discussion to kill some time after a gut wrenching loss.  However, the guy we brought to the dance (and the one we're going home with) looks to be suffering from PTSD.  Who could blame him?  Looks like Sam jumped from the frying pan into the fire when he got traded to the Panthers.

Our problems as a team begin and end with Oline.  Ever other issue is very manageable or injury related.   

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

22 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm dead fuging serious man. Sub a healthy Cam for Sam and there's no way we get punked like we just did . 

Sam is regressing VERY quickly. I'm concerned . Teddy was doing better at this point last year. 

Not even slightly trolling. I'm dead serious!

Well for that matter could Jake have won this game?

Could Stevie B?

None of them play for us anymore and none of them are healthy enough to win a game in the NFL

• Pie 1