• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ahead of schedule

kungfoodude

38 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I don't understand people on here. Have they already forgot just how bad of a roster Matt Rhule inherited? The mess was NEVER going to be an overnight fix. They've steadily improved the roster both years though and that's all I can really ask. With all of the holes this team had when the new regime took over, it was obviously going to take several years even if everything went right. Hell, Tepper straight up told us this. The fact that we're even in playoff contention is a great indicator of how good this team has been built so quickly. There are many teams out there who would kill for the situation we have right now. 

Offensive line will get fixed in the offseason. There is no doubt about that to me. Once that happens and we have our skill position players and defense, we're going to be in a great spot. Darnold is the wild card, but even if he doesn't work out we'll be in a great situation to make a rookie QB succeed. 

Pretty much this.

It sucks, though, that Sam will turn into the sacrificial lamb to get the Front office to get up off their asses finally and do something about this O-Line.   

Also, I'm not so sure that having Joe Brady as the OC will do any rookie QB any favors either.   

I'm at a loss right now.